Allen Central 60 / Raceland 53
final I have no stats
very nice win Rebels!
Congrats Rebels
Wow,I thought Raceland would win this one.Congrats to Allen.:Thumbs:
Congrats AC
Congrats Allen Central
congrats AC
Nice win, Rebels!!! Maybe this will spark some things just in time for the District tournament.
"OSIRIS" Wrote:final I have no stats

I'd like to see stats myself. As in free throws. :omg: 15th region officials are terrible.:ChairHit: Raceland has traveled to 3 different 15th schools and it's been bad at all 3. We have had the female ref twice and she is the worst I've seen. :dump:
"Statmaster" Wrote:I'd like to see stats myself. As in free throws. :omg: 15th region officials are terrible.:ChairHit: Raceland has traveled to 3 different 15th schools and it's been bad at all 3. We have had the female ref twice and she is the worst I've seen. :dump:

I was at the game tonight and believe me I'm no fan of the 15th's ref's. With that having been said, I think you saw one of the better called games in the 15th this year. We've got it bad here and it looks as if the light that is normally at the end of the tunnel has been blown out. jmo
Congrats AC
good job ac
Nice Win Rebels!! AC needed a win under there belt to get em motivated!!!:Thumbs:
nice win, I never expected it.
Nice win for the Rebels.. one thing about them.. these kids have continued to play hard all year... Keep it up guys.
Congrats
"Statmaster" Wrote:I'd like to see stats myself. As in free throws. :omg: 15th region officials are terrible.:ChairHit: Raceland has traveled to 3 different 15th schools and it's been bad at all 3. We have had the female ref twice and she is the worst I've seen. :dump:

Trust me, the 15th region refs are nothing to cheer about, but we do remember AC's trip to Raceland last year when those refs gave the Rebs all they could handle. I guess what goes around comes around..:rock:

Yeah they are horrible. But cant hardly complain as the Raceland had some home cookin last year when the Refs pretty much gave the game to Raceland. But other than that Congrats to the Rebs and hopefully they can have a good little streak come District.
Congrats ac...
Congratz Rebs!
Seen em..............31 free throws for Ac.....9 for Raceland......TongueoliceLig :ref2:
Congrats to Coach Johnny and his Rebs. They are playing better as they head down the final week.
Good win AC, now make some noise in the post season
Thats My Boys lets continue the streak on into the Tourny.