Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Predictions?
Can we please start playing some basketball? I want to know who you all think will win the 14th region as of now?
:popcorn:
No predictions except who will end up finishing the 14th in 2nd place!
Perry is the early favorite but without Jaysean, makes the 14th a lot more competitive. I think this will be one of the best years in the 14th in quite sometime. Perry, Knott, Buckhorn, Hazard all have good chances of going to Rupp as LCC, Cordia, and Breathitt has great chances of pulling upsets and sending one of those favorites home early. I cant wait!
1 Perry
2 Buckhorn
3 Cordia
4 Knott
5 Hazard
Toss up here..
perry!
1. Perry
2. Knott
3. Buckhorn
4. Hazard
5. Cordia

Can switch 2 and 3.
Even without Jaysean, Perry is still favorite.
For the 14th perry is the favorite. They were last years champs,and until someone knocks down perry the will be the favorite,but with everything changing in the 14th this year. There will be upsets..
This is my final prediction before the season starts.

53rd---Knott Central---Runner-Up--Cordia

54th--Perry Central --Runner Up--Hazard ( unfortunately, I'm predicting Buckhorn draws PCC again.)

55th---Breathitt Co---Runner up--Wolfe Co.

56th---Lee Co----Runner up---Estill Co.

POY---Matt Day.

COY-Denny Fugate

14th Region Champs--Perry Co. Central.
^Looks right to me.
MVP2 Wrote:This is my final prediction before the season starts.

54th--Perry Central --Runner Up--Hazard ( unfortunately, I'm predicting Buckhorn draws PCC again.)

POY---Matt Day.

COY-Denny Fugate

As of right now I totally agree with ya here.

POY---Matt Day.

COY-Denny Fugate

agreed!
53rd-Cordia
54th-Perry
55th-Wolfe
56th-Lee
14th Region Champs--???(Jaysean could be ruled eligbile after appeal, And Cordias still waiting on the arrivial of the canadian)
Jaysean or no Jaysean Perry has to be the favorite. After that it is a logjam for the 2 spot.
KHSAA12 Wrote:53rd-Cordia
54th-Perry
55th-Wolfe
56th-Lee
14th Region Champs--???(Jaysean could be ruled eligbile after appeal, And Cordias still waiting on the arrivial of the canadian)

Your post keep getting funnier and funnier man!! Stop! Ya killin me!!

POY---Matt Day.

COY-Denny Fugate

Looks right on the money
Ballers Wrote:Your post keep getting funnier and funnier man!! Stop! Ya killin me!!

^lol your as funny as they come ballers. Trust me bro u don't even kno

POY---Matt Day.

COY-Denny Fugate

:Thumbs:
53rd- Knott, Letcher (cordia is year away, transfers are way young to win it this year)
54th- Perry, Hazard (if they get transfer from ???)
55th- Breathitt, Wolfe
56th- Estill, Powell

Region- With all transfers that Knott has, Knott is my favorite, Perry very very close 2nd until J.P. gets eligible, and I think only a matter or time before that happens.

Everyone else is just playing to see who can make it to the region for bragging rights in their district, because between Knott and Perry, no one should be able to play with either of them. Would of been nice to see them both in the WYMT tourney, I mean you win the region and return most of your players and you don't even get an invite, ridiculous!
Wall4president Wrote:53rd- Knott, Letcher (cordia is year away, transfers are way young to win it this year)
54th- Perry, Hazard (if they get transfer from ???)
55th- Breathitt, Wolfe
56th- Estill, Powell

Region- With all transfers that Knott has, Knott is my favorite, Perry very very close 2nd until J.P. gets eligible, and I think only a matter or time before that happens.

Everyone else is just playing to see who can make it to the region for bragging rights in their district, because between Knott and Perry, no one should be able to play with either of them. Would of been nice to see them both in the WYMT tourney, I mean you win the region and return most of your players and you don't even get an invite, ridiculous!

KCC's inside game players are way to young to win region for them. It will be left up to senior zack davis and adams if you wanna go by how experienced players are on the floor. Hall will be there most experienced on the inside and he only played a couple minutes in region for them last year.
Perry Central is on top of the region until proven otherwise. And imo it wont be KCC knocking them off.
Who was in the regional finals last year?
Ballers Wrote:Who was in the regional finals last year?

^lol with senior big man Nason roberts. And senior mikie slone. Ill take those two leading me to state over adams anyday of the week.
i think perry has a good team but i don't know about everyone else.. so much has when on in the 14th region....
What about the new kid that transferred from JBS to Knott Central. I heard he would be an asset to their team. Does anyone have any information on him? I think his name is Simon Christian but not for sure..
^Chiristians a good kid that loves the game. It will be a big body for Kcc on the inside. Needs work but by the time this kids a senior he'll be a top player in the region.
CuJo Wrote:What about the new kid that transferred from JBS to Knott Central. I heard he would be an asset to their team. Does anyone have any information on him? I think his name is Simon Christian but not for sure..

He is indeed at KCC. Just seen his facebook page he's a black kid and he's a Freshmen. How good he is, don't know just yet, can't find any stats on him
Strikeout King Wrote:He is indeed at KCC. Just seen his facebook page he's a black kid and he's a Freshmen. How good he is, don't know just yet, can't find any stats on him

^Right now imo Christians just a big body. Isn't as talented as other big men in the region at this time. Dalton Cornett, Chris Hudson, Hobert Asher,Etc. Hall will be KCC best big man this year.
I saw Evan Hall a few weeks back and he looked as if he grew 2 or 3 inches since last year. He is probably 6'6 or 6'7 but still looked a little skiny. If they put some weight on him he would be a stud.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^Right now imo Christians just a big body. Isn't as talented as other big men in the region at this time. Dalton Cornett, Chris Hudson, Hobert Asher,Etc. Hall will be KCC best big man this year.

They will need Christians big body because Evan Hall is too skiny to bang with the bigger guys in the Region.