Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 37 Lex. Christian 6
Somerset dominated in this one. LCA TD came off a kick off return, 2nd and 3rd stringers finished out the 4th quarter and made a nice goal line stand to finish the game. Jumpers came away surprisingly pretty banged up, should be interesting to see how they play out the rest of the regular season.
Congrats Somerset!
way to bounce back after the three game losing streak with two nice wins for the Jumpers
Congrats to Somerset. They seem to be back on track after a rough three-game stretch.
Congrats Briar Jumpers
I hope none of the injuries are serious, I hate it when a kids bust his butt and then gets hurt and can't play.
Jumper Dad Wrote:I hope none of the injuries are serious, I hate it when a kids bust his butt and then gets hurt and can't play.

Just got word that Tevin Slaughter's foot injury is not a break and he should be back pretty quick. That seemed to be the most serious of the injuries. This week's Middlesboro game comes at a good time. No offense to the Yellowjackets but they are having a tough season--hopefully we can afford to rest some of the kids that are banged up.
Congrats Somerset!
Good win somerset!!everyone in 2a better watch out for the jumpers