Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASHLAND district winners or contendors.
So far with the way the tomcats have been playing and clicking on all four cylenders, I see them shocking their district and retaken it after loosing it last year, if they do not then I guess I can get ready to watch some baseball.
Ashland is a hard team to predict anything about. They have beaten some good teams, on the road and at home, but have lost some games that they probably should'nt have lost either. I don't think Ashland can win the region but they are a threat in district play, especially since they do not play either Boyd or Fairview in the opening round. Don't get me wrong; I don't think the Rose Hill game is already decided, far from it. If Ashland overlooks the Royals the Tomcats will be in for a very long night and an opening round upset is not out of the realm of possibility.TongueoliceLig
"Dream" Wrote:Ashland is a hard team to predict anything about. They have beaten some good teams, on the road and at home, but have lost some games that they probably should'nt have lost either. I don't think Ashland can win the region but they are a threat in district play, especially since they do not play either Boyd or Fairview in the opening round. Don't get me wrong; I don't think the Rose Hill game is already decided, far from it. If Ashland overlooks the Royals the Tomcats will be in for a very long night and an opening round upset is not out of the realm of possibility.TongueoliceLig

Indeed rose hill has a good squad but rumor has it that OJ may attend to watch his fmr hs play.
Ashland should win,but that doesn`t guarentee they will.Rose Hill can beat Ashland if they don`t play balanced,and try not to overlook Rose Hill.
The 64th is wide open. The team that comes in playing the best ball will win it. Wouldn't be surprised to see some minor upsets and Ashland missing the regional tournment for the first time in years.
The Tomcats are definitely playing better right now!