CBS Top 25
1 - North Carolina

2 - Kentucky

3 - UCONN

4 - Syracuse

5 - Ohio State

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...a_txt_0001
I can dig this.
Both North Carolina and Kentucky has a lot returning.
It's seriously a toss up between the 2 for #1 and #2. NC had a lot that stayed, UK let a few go to the draft but has made up for it with another #1 recruiting class.

One can't overlook the Buckeyes either - they return big Sully who was dominant most of the year until they fell to defeat to an underrated UK squad Wink

Can't wait till the season gets started wish it would come already.
I really like that UK is #2. Hopefully they use it as motivation for the rest of the season. Aside from hanging a banner motivation. Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just viewed the entire top 25.

I would change Duke and Syracuse around. Duke has some potential but has lost a lot. They have a thundering recuit class that cannot be overlooked - as well as Baylor who is at #12. I would probably put them at #10.
Here is the entire top 25.

1. North Carolina
2. Kentucky
3. UConn
4. Syracuse
5. Ohio State
6. Duke
7. Vanderbilt
8. Louisville
9. Memphis
10. Pitt
11. Florida
12. Baylor
13. Xavier
14. Kansas
15. Arizona
16. Cincinnati
17. Texas A&M
18. Gonzaga
19. Florida State
20. Michigan
21. UCLA
22. Alabama
23. Missouri
24. Wisconsin
25. Villanova
^The job done by Pastner (i hope I spelled it right) at Memphis is very very good. After Cal left many were worried.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK WILL BE @ #1 before to long!! Smile
LWC Wrote:^The job done by Pastner (i hope I spelled it right) at Memphis is very very good. After Cal left many were worried.

Memphis will be very good this year.
Wow, Ville at #9, Xavier and UC in the top 25 as well!
Stardust Wrote:Wow, Ville at #9, Xavier and UC in the top 25 as well!

As much as I hate to say it I believe Louisville will have a better team this year.
Ballers Wrote:Here is the entire top 25.

1. North Carolina
2. Kentucky
3. UConn
4. Syracuse
5. Ohio State
6. Duke
7. Vanderbilt
8. Louisville
9. Memphis
10. Pitt
11. Florida
12. Baylor
13. Xavier
14. Kansas
15. Arizona
16. Cincinnati
17. Texas A&M
18. Gonzaga
19. Florida State
20. Michigan
21. UCLA
22. Alabama
23. Missouri
24. Wisconsin
25. Villanova

glad Arkansas is not in there, gives me something on these Razorback fans...
Right after UK beats UNC, we'll get that #1 spot. That will be one of our FORTY victories this season.
Preseason rankings are irrelevant anyway though.
I like it. Ohio State definitely needs to be #3 though. I would put Vandy above both UCONN and Duke...they're scary good.
Me personally I think the ranking should be
UNC
UK
Ohio St.
Syracuse
Duke
UCONN
UL
VANDY
Memphis
PITT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Me personally I think the ranking should be
UNC
UK
Ohio St.
Syracuse
Duke
UCONN
UL
VANDY
Memphis
PITT

lol, UofL is nowhere close to Vandy. I'd be happy where your at if I were a UofL fan...

Other than that, I agree.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, UofL is nowhere close to Vandy. I'd be happy where your at if I were a UofL fan...

Other than that, I agree.

Oh maybe you didnt see the part up there, ME PERSONALLY... To be quite honest UL could be top 5 or 6 team. Besides whats vandy have that is so special? I bet UL beats vandy this season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Oh maybe you didnt see the part up there, ME PERSONALLY... To be quite honest UL could be top 5 or 6 team. Besides whats vandy have that is so special? I bet UL beats vandy this season

Oh, I seen the "me personally" part. What's Vandy have that's so special?!?! Hahaha, gah man...for one, their entire team from last year. That's the big thing with them. SG John Jenkins, SF Jordan Taylor, and my biggest worry, C Festus Ezeli. They can hit from anywhere on the floor, over and over and over, and go to the post with ole' Festus too. Jordan Taylor is a beast when it comes to getting to the rim.

I'm more worried about Vandy than I am any other team on UK's schedule...Vandy is just one of those teams that always plays us well, no matter how good they are. And this is probably their best team they've ever had.

Also, I wasn't aware Shittyville played Vandy this year. Even with it at the Yum Center, I think I'll take that bet. Avatar and sig bet? Please?

:trolldad2:
ummm just figured id say UK #1!!!!!!!!!
^^^woooooooohooooooo! Cats!
vundy, I agree. Vandy worries me a little. At least the youngish Cats will have a dozen or so games under their belt by that time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:Oh, I seen the "me personally" part. What's Vandy have that's so special?!?! Hahaha, gah man...for one, their entire team from last year. That's the big thing with them. SG John Jenkins, SF Jordan Taylor, and my biggest worry, C Festus Ezeli. They can hit from anywhere on the floor, over and over and over, and go to the post with ole' Festus too. Jordan Taylor is a beast when it comes to getting to the rim.

I'm more worried about Vandy than I am any other team on UK's schedule...Vandy is just one of those teams that always plays us well, no matter how good they are. And this is probably their best team they've ever had.

Also, I wasn't aware Shittyville played Vandy this year. Even with it at the Yum Center, I think I'll take that bet. Avatar and sig bet? Please?

:trolldad2:

I Like vandy alot, I wasnt meaning they wasnt good but I mean what did they do last year that was so special? Sure they will beat teams this season, especially at that gym off theres. However, get back up with me like a week before that game and I may take that bet. Cant ever tell with injuries and stuff that far ahead. Back to the topic of vandy though, I think Jenkins is one of if not they best shooter in the nation!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
/win

Aslan Wrote:Vandy, meet Anthony Davis & crew, two losses(possibly three), all by double digits.
Awww yeahhhh uk awwww yeahhhh