Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess John Lerengites is now in charge of Raw
Out walked HHH and he said that he a and broomstick could give a better match than the guys that walked out last week. Then out comes Cena and he said he was still here. Then out walked Shamus and he said he was staying put. Then out come Punk and he said the same thing. HHH ordered a match between Shamus and Cena with HHH the ref and Punk would announce. Match went on until VKM walked out. Said that HHH was done as Raw GM, but still was company COO. In the meantime, VKM said that an interm Raw GM would be taking over until an impartial GM could be found. Interm Raw GM is John Leringites. (Sorry, could not stand him in LOD) JL then promptly fires JR from the announce table and reinstates Miz and R Truth. JL then annouces that at Vengence it would be RTruth/Miz vs HHH/CM Punk.:insane:
^ LOL, very creative Wink Hard to believe that "Lerengitus" is brothers with Road Warrior Animal!
Yeah, some things I didn't understand tho.

So why were the superstars upset in the first place, because didn't Triple H fire The Miz & R-Truth and then a couple weeks later they show up and wreck havoc on everyone deeming Raw and unsafe environment?

So Laurinaitus re-instated them both, and now everyone is happy again?
excuse me? you want McMahonville to make sense?