Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
johnson central
misunderstood the other day. on comment about johnson central, what i dont get where someone can jump on a band wagon and this guy looks bad.. for your information jim matney is a family friend and what i was saying was that johnson central wasnt a contending team until matney got there. so before u try to make buddies with someone u dont even know, why dont you realize that maybe someone has the right to say something about somone or something espeacially if they know that person. 5th amendment freedom of speech..

bottom line sorry to johnson central fan, my comment was distorted and twisted by another person, much respect for jim matney and johnson central ball club..
lol, what? Gah, at least post to where people can understand ya without reading it twice.

By the way, your 5th Amendment freedom of speech doesn't apply here bro, you're on a moderated forum.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, what? Gah, at least post to where people can understand ya without reading it twice.

By the way, your 5th Amendment freedom of speech doesn't apply here bro, you're on a moderated forum.

it must because there alot of cussing that goes on this site that dont need to,i thought it was family site..:eyeroll:
Freedom of speech is embodied within the FIRST Amendment.

Sorry man, I think your a decent guy and your point is well taken. But, just wanted to correct that for the record.
cuppett777 Wrote:it must because there alot of cussing that goes on this site that dont need to,i thought it was family site..:eyeroll:

Apparently it make's a few of our brethren feel pretty important cuppett.
jbhatfield Wrote:misunderstood the other day. on comment about johnson central, what i dont get where someone can jump on a band wagon and this guy looks bad.. for your information jim matney is a family friend and what i was saying was that johnson central wasnt a contending team until matney got there. so before u try to make buddies with someone u dont even know, why dont you realize that maybe someone has the right to say something about somone or something espeacially if they know that person. 5th amendment freedom of speech..

bottom line sorry to johnson central fan, my comment was distorted and twisted by another person, much respect for jim matney and johnson central ball club..
Actually, Bill Musick's last few teams were quite competitive in their class. His final one posted an undefeated 10-0 regular season record, won their district, before losing to a good Tates Creek team in the playoffs, a team that they had beaten on the road earlier during a regular season district match-up.

I am a big fan of what Jim Matney has done for Johnson Central's program but Coach Musick left behind a much stronger feeder system in the elementary schools and Johnson County Middle School than the one that he inherited. I often saw Coach Musick attend middle school and elementary school games. Coach Matney has a much better feeder program in Johnson County than he had at Sheldon Clark and Bill Musick deserves much of the credit. Fortunately, the two coaches who followed Coach Musick did not have time to totally wreck the program that Musick left them in the three years that they coached.
jbhatfield Wrote:misunderstood the other day. on comment about johnson central, what i dont get where someone can jump on a band wagon and this guy looks bad.. for your information jim matney is a family friend and what i was saying was that johnson central wasnt a contending team until matney got there. so before u try to make buddies with someone u dont even know, why dont you realize that maybe someone has the right to say something about somone or something espeacially if they know that person. 5th amendment freedom of speech..

Incorrect.

PaytoPlay Wrote:Freedom of speech is embodied within the FIRST Amendment.
Sorry man, I think your a decent guy and your point is well taken. But, just wanted to correct that for the record.

Correct.
Hey Gents...

Give me a shout out for Constitution knowledge Wink
PaytoPlay Wrote:Hey Gents...

Give me a shout out for Constitution knowledge Wink
Well played now see if you can get some of these blowhards to exercise their fifth amendment rights.
hahahahah... And "remain silent"?

Smile Well played sir. But, ahh they should keep chatting. It is what makes the site fun.

+ Vundy is a pretty good dude from what I can tell.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Freedom of speech is embodied within the FIRST Amendment.

He was right in that there is no freedom of speech right associated with this site.

You're right though in that he applied the right standard wrong Amendment.:biggrin:
i guess the correct thing to have said was that i could have any opinion that i wanted too. thanks anyways for the education on the 5th amendment..

go eastern kentucky highschool football..
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently it make's a few of our brethren feel pretty important cuppett.

i guess so,lol