3. D. J. Townsend (Rowan Co)
4. Cory Gregg (Ashland)
5. Darion Burns (Fleming Co)
6. Jason Eagon (Rowan Co)
7. Cody Withrow (Ashland)
8. Kyle Brown (West Carter)
9. Kyle Skaggs (Russell)
10. Hayden Stephenson (Greenup Co)
Like the 1 and 2 spots. Is Fleming really a #3?
Boyd County may be higher if Austin Hunt gets eligible.
Fred Sanford Wrote:Boyd County may be higher if Austin Hunt gets eligible.

I thought he had exhausted his appeals?
Maybe not !!!!!!!!
I heard Fairview has a stud transfer. How many appeals has Hunt had? I guess court injunction is next??? Lots of questions abound in that district it sounds like.
ozzy72666 Wrote:Maybe not !!!!!!!!

Seems to me the only other step is to lawyer-up and get an injunction. I could be wrong....
Fred Sanford Wrote:I heard Fairview has a stud transfer. How many appeals has Hunt had? I guess court injunction is next??? Lots of questions abound in that district it sounds like.
Rowan and Ashland will defiantly battle it out this year for #1. As for Fairview, they have 4 returning starters. Mike Terry, who is the best player in the region imo. Two experienced guards in ty lowe and devon turner. And forward Mikey Felty, should be a good year for the eagles.
Blitz Wrote:Rowan and Ashland will defiantly battle it out this year for #1. As for Fairview, they have 4 returning starters. Mike Terry, who is the best player in the region imo. Two experienced guards in ty lowe and devon turner. And forward Mikey Felty, should be a good year for the eagles.

Will Fairview continue to benefit from the Huntington pipeline?:biggrin:
Blitz Wrote:Rowan and Ashland will defiantly battle it out this year for #1. As for Fairview, they have 4 returning starters. Mike Terry, who is the best player in the region imo. Two experienced guards in ty lowe and devon turner. And forward Mikey Felty, should be a good year for the eagles.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I would imagine you are in the minority. Remember Adam Wing....?
Truth Wrote:Will Fairview continue to benefit from the Huntington pipeline?:biggrin:

Fairview will continue to benefit as well as Ashland. As for Winslow Road maybe the three stooges have finally left for P.T Barnum and company. I do wish that Mike Terry would have come to the maroon side of things but he chose elsewhere. Can't blame any kid for getting off the road to perdition.
Anyone know if Adam Wing (rowan) has any D-1 schools looking at him?
MIA30 Wrote:Anyone know if Adam Wing (rowan) has any D-1 schools looking at him?

Was scheduled to visit Indiana State in Terre Haute this past weekend.
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Fairview will continue to benefit as well as Ashland. As for Winslow Road maybe the three stooges have finally left for P.T Barnum and company. I do wish that Mike Terry would have come to the maroon side of things but he chose elsewhere. Can't blame any kid for getting off the road to perdition.

I think you boys cleaned out your treasury when your welcoming committee "enticed" Gregg to join you. Thus, Fairview had more 'incentives" left to offer. Also, Terry is a good student and he is probably aware that Fairview ranked 78th statewide on the KCCT scores while Ashland came in at 118th. By the way, I am pleased to see that the "efforts" of those you refer to as "the three stooges" still bother you.
MIA30 Wrote:Anyone know if Adam Wing (rowan) has any D-1 schools looking at him?

I thought Wing commited to Oklahoma State?

I like Rowan Co to repeat in the 16th and head back to Rupp.
Rowan should walk through the 16th
Wing had one of the best state tournaments in history but Terry is the best player in the 16th and will end up playing at a higher level in College
IMO. Wing will never make it to Oaklahoma State, but is a competive kid and someone will pay for his college education which is still highly unusual for the 16th region.
shooterx3 Wrote:Wing had one of the best state tournaments in history but Terry is the best player in the 16th and will end up playing at a higher level in College
IMO. Wing will never make it to Oaklahoma State, but is a competive kid and someone will pay for his college education which is still highly unusual for the 16th region.

Finally after all these years....you posted with some intelligence. Nice!
Truth Wrote:I think you boys cleaned out your treasury when your welcoming committee "enticed" Gregg to join you. Thus, Fairview had more 'incentives" left to offer. Also, Terry is a good student and he is probably aware that Fairview ranked 78th statewide on the KCCT scores while Ashland came in at 118th. By the way, I am pleased to see that the "efforts" of those you refer to as "the three stooges" still bother you.

The 3 Stooges does not bother me at all. Just wondering what the Hill was ranked on the KCCT scores? By the way, I am also pleased to see the welcome committee still bothers you. Truth, you defend and will continue to defend those that you think are true to you but will one day find out that they are the very ones that have used you over the years for their own selfish motives.
shooterx3 Wrote:Wing had one of the best state tournaments in history but Terry is the best player in the 16th and will end up playing at a higher level in CollegeIMO. Wing will never make it to Oaklahoma State, but is a competive kid and someone will pay for his college education which is still highly unusual for the 16th region.

I respectfully disagree with the first part of the bolded statement; as for the second, isn't he going to Belmont, who is scheduled to enter the OVC? I will guarantee you Wing plays at that level, at the very least....
HD28 Wrote:I respectfully disagree with the first part of the bolded statement; as for the second, isn't he going to Belmont, who is scheduled to enter the OVC? I will guarantee you Wing plays at that level, at the very least....

He is not going toBelmont. Next week he has an official visit scheduled at USF, who is in the Big East.
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:The 3 Stooges does not bother me at all. Just wondering what the Hill was ranked on the KCCT scores? By the way, I am also pleased to see the welcome committee still bothers you. Truth, you defend and will continue to defend those that you think are true to you but will one day find out that they are the very ones that have used you over the years for their own selfish motives.

I appreciate your concern. Sadly, we all learn in this life, particlarly if we are in the business world, to use and to be used. It is not necessarily a pretty exercise but it is the rule rather than the exception. It happened at RH and it certainly happens at your school.

As for the KCCT scores, as you know, private schools don't participate. Maybe RH would have done well and maybe not. We'll never know. But we do know that your school finished in the lower one-half of the schools in the state. Not good and rather hard to defend, I would think.
Dear Truth Horwitz,

I have enjoyed the banter between you and I, and Mr. Kraken (where ever he/she might be lurking). KTBC has been around a long long time. My question to you would be why would you still remain loyal and friends with the very ones that used you?

Who is your top player in the 16th Region? And please do not list O.J. Mayo, I am referring to this year.

KTBC (Knife Throwing Back Club)
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo DO dado doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo DO dado do do do do dooooo
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Dear Truth Horwitz,

I have enjoyed the banter between you and I, and Mr. Kraken (where ever he/she might be lurking). KTBC has been around a long long time. My question to you would be why would you still remain loyal and friends with the very ones that used you?

Who is your top player in the 16th Region? And please do not list O.J. Mayo, I am referring to this year.

KTBC (Knife Throwing Back Club)

Actually proper grammar requires "you and me". It is telling for one to improperly use "you and I" in the context in which you used it. Did you participate in the test that resulted in your school finishing 118th?
Truth Wrote:Actually proper grammar requires "you and me". It is telling for one to improperly use "you and I" in the context in which you used it. Did you participate in the test that resulted in your school finishing 118th?

Ironic that you attended the same school. Of course, when YOU and ME went it wasn't on Blazer Blvd. How are the other brothers doing?
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Ironic that you attended the same school. Of course, when YOU and ME went it wasn't on Blazer Blvd. How are the other brothers doing?

I must have had better English teachers. The brothers are fine. The top player in the 16th Region could be and should be Mike Terry. However, he has never displayed the work ethic necessary to develop and maximize his God-given athletic talent. I do believe that Coach Biggs could have gotten it out of him. The Fairview coach probably cannot. Still, I much prefer to see him at Fairview rather than at Ashland but that is a personal bias.

In light of Terry's usual lack of serious work ethic, I'll take Wing of Rowan County.

I'm glad you mentioned Mayo. At least we can agree that he was without question the best basketball talent to ever play in the 16th Region. the "Three Stooges" and a goodly number more can always bask in having contributed to that fact. If Terry had one-half the work ethic of Mayo, he would be a candidate for Mr. Basketball. Sadly, that is not the case.

Have a good day.
Truth Wrote:I must have had better English teachers. The brothers are fine. The top player in the 16th Region could be and should be Mike Terry. However, he has never displayed the work ethic necessary to develop and maximize his God-given athletic talent. I do believe that Coach Biggs could have gotten it out of him. The Fairview coach probably cannot. Still, I much prefer to see him at Fairview rather than at Ashland but that is a personal bias.

In light of Terry's usual lack of serious work ethic, I'll take Wing of Rowan County.

I'm glad you mentioned Mayo. At least we can agree that he was without question the best basketball talent to ever play in the 16th Region. the "Three Stooges" and a goodly number more can always bask in having contributed to that fact. If Terry had one-half the work ethic of Mayo, he would be a candidate for Mr. Basketball. Sadly, that is not the case.

Have a good day.

Yeah, I didn't have the best education at Wylie ...no hard feelings. I still pick Larry over OJ....but that would be different if OJ would have finished his high school in KY.

I don't know about Mike Terry's work ethic. I am guessing that you must have an insider at both said schools.

You have a pleasant evening.
Any insight on the 13 region?
now that ashland football is over, when do they start scrimages and what about their team?