congrats
wat happened to pc?
Big win BL.
ooo hpw i hate betsy layne
Is Lowe back playing for PCC?
Good win.
Congrats bl....
Congrats BL
Congrats Betsy Layne it looks like there playing their best ball at the end of the season.
Congrats Betsy Layne
Congrats BL!
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Is Lowe back playing for PCC?

yes, he had 19 or 20 tonight
good win bl congrats
Congrats to BL on pretty much an upset of one of the elite teams in the 15th.
Great win for BL if Brent Rose keeps it up could be a front runner for coach of the year........
Nice win for Betsy Layne.
How about that blowout wait a minute there was no blowout and BL won it was a great game PCC started to amke a comeback but BL has started to get it together
Good win Bobcats......they played a great gae on both ends of the court......good team ball......WATCH OUT 15TH!!!!
How did brandon kidd do?
congrats bl. yes lowe played last night
Brandon Kidd had a great game, finished the night with 20 points. Mane Klokocar came in strong off the bench. I have said it before, this is the most unselfish team I've seen in some time, they have some kind of chemistry, they're always looking for the open man. Great win Bobcats, keep up the good work and you may find yourselves contending for a regional title.
The Bobcats did very well. They play very unselfish and it shows. They continue to have 3 or 4 in double digits every game. BL was up by 20 at one point and held off a comeback by PCC for the win.

Brandon Kidd ended up with 20 and 13 rebounds (He seems to get it done every single game. I'm just glad he's in the middle for BL). Derek Case had 18 (He has really stepped up his game and is playing well). Patrick Stapleton had 16 (He plays hard game in and game out). Mane came off the bench and scored 10 (He is an asset to the team and plays hard every second he is in the game). Brandon Thacker ended up with 9 and 6-7 assists (He is a tremendous player, what more can I say??). Trai Witt is also a great presence in the paint for the Bobcats. He has become a good shot blocker and rebounder. Brennan Case has also helped out the team in many ways due to his speed.

Good Job Bobcats!!! and Best of Luck the rest of the season. I'd like to see a District Title come home to the hill. Keep playing team ball and anything can happen. Just remember (You WIN as a TEAM and LOSE as a TEAM)
PC loses 2 in a row to "inferior" teams, Wow that's pretty funny.
Congrats BL....I like to watch Brandon Kidd play, he plays with his heart and for his team as all players should.
Congrats Betsy Layne