Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Pros-103 UPike-82
Is anyone else surprised by this score? Upike must be really good to play a bunch of NBA pros that close... wow
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Is anyone else surprised by this score? Upike must be really good to play a bunch of NBA pros that close... wow

While they are NBA Pro's, most of em are rookies. Aside from rookies, they're a team with really no real coaching. And Pikeville is pretty good these days. For what was really nothing else but a glorified scrimmage. I'd say the score is about right. It was awesome for this to have happened tho.

I'm bitter that I wasn't there lol.
Reanimate Wrote:While they are NBA Pro's, most of em are rookies. Aside from rookies, they're a team with really no real coaching. And Pikeville is pretty good these days. For what was really nothing else but a glorified scrimmage. I'd say the score is about right. It was awesome for this to have happened tho.

Yeah well me and my dad are going to brawl lol ... Meet him earlier today in Pikeville for lunch and a speaking engagement and hes like no im not going to the game blah blah blah ... calls me right before tip off and says ... "Guess where I'm at"? Ummmm idk dad ... Court side for the UK Pros U-Pike game ... thanks dad im in Hazard lol
Fairried Is a BEAST!!!
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Is anyone else surprised by this score? Upike must be really good to play a bunch of NBA pros that close... wow

Bunch of pros that had no motivation!
This was am awesome, awesome thing! The Pros put on a show and the Bears held their own for awhile there. But then the Pros started to play. But all in all, Bears looked good.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Quote:While they are NBA Pro's, most of em are rookies. Aside from rookies, they're a team with really no real coaching. And Pikeville is pretty good these days. For what was really nothing else but a glorified scrimmage. I'd say the score is about right. It was awesome for this to have happened tho.

true. but i mean with all of that experience that the uk team has at playing at a higher level with way better competition like they had in college plus so far in NBA and the training that they have had thus far, im really surprised because IMO i think it should have been a blowout. regardless of their coaching.
The UK Pros hit up Steak N' Shake after the game.

My brother works there and made their meals, got Cousins autograph lol.
J-Rod Wrote:The UK Pros hit up Steak N' Shake after the game.

My brother works there and made their meals, got Cousins autograph lol.

I was going to go there too! But the girlfriend wanted to go somewhere else.

:Sad04:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I was going to go there too! But the girlfriend wanted to go somewhere else.

Story of my life bro, lol.
Was at the game , Wow what a good time, Faried and Cousin are BEASTS
vundy33 Wrote:Story of my life bro, lol.

Finally, I'm NOT alone!!! lol
#BBFL
Heck of a showing by UPIKE.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I was going to go there too! But the girlfriend wanted to go somewhere else.

Where'd you end up going?
Had a great time at the game last night. Cuz and Faried were on a different level, UPike just had no one to guard them. The guards for the Pros were less impressive.

Glad to see UPike play well, but I was definitely wanting the Pros to win easily, which they did.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was at the game and to me nobody played better than Kenneth faried. He was all over the court, Cousins played well also.

Faried had some NASTY dunks in this game, I look for him to have a really good rookie year once there is a season(whenever that is).