Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba 2k12
Anybody else get it?
Personally I love it. I said last years game was the best sports game ever, but 2k12 has improved every aspect of the game.
I'm trying my best to get this ASAP. I've bought NBA 2K the day it's been released since 2k9. Financially, I just couldn't do it this year. I'm trying!
I got it, personally i think its the best 2k has ever done on a video game, but the online servers...well you know still suck:HitWall:
^ How are the All Time great teams
^ I haven't really checked it out yet. I've been mainly playing My Player and occasionally online.
Stardust Wrote:^ How are the All Time great teams

Its very fun. If you play with the Celtics from the 50's, it's in black and white. I can't even tell which player I'm controlling. Its crazy. Magic, Larry Legend, and MJ are just unstoppable.
Only thing I don't like about the game is the servers. Hard as 'ell to get an online match.
^ Cool. I'm looking forward to the game!
are the rookies in the game? I heard that they wasn't
No rookies. The my player is pretty fun, almost makes up for the lack of online.
Stupid Lockout, I was really looking forward to playing with Enes Kanter
I finally picked it up. First time since 2k9 that I wasn't able to get it on release day. If anybody is on 360 and wants to throw down, hit me up. GT is BALLIZLIF3
Does anyone know now that the season is back on that they will soon add the rookies to the game as an add-on or an update??
Rookies are in game now. Servers have been improved. They patched it and it somewhat fixed some in game issues. All in all, good game.