Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 92 - Johnson Central 68
"JKWON33" Wrote:I never said he was disrespectful, all I said is he shouldn't be acting like that. Here are his actions, his school defeats Paintsville in something. What does he do, first man on the court/field running, smiling, clinching his fists, dry humping the coach, acting like its the greatest thing in the world. All I said is that a man in charge of a school shouldn't do that, act like your age and have a little sense about you and be tasteful in your celebration. Me and Eagle Eye actually had a pretty good conversation on the whole thing, and we both agree on a lot of aspects about how both schools handle themselves. And to your other question, maybe the coach left it up to the players, they earned second, not first. It could've been their decision that if they wanted it then go get it, if it wasn't good enough for them then don't get it. They knew that every year they have the chance to claim that trophy, so why not wait until you get the one you want?? You even said it was fine, they were freshmen and have 3 more cracks at it. Thats the way our coach was at State-Semi's in football. We got dirt rolled at NCC, he gave us our option, we chose to take it, many of the kids wouldn't be back and some of us prolly knew we would never get that far again, so we took it not with pride, but a souviner remembering how far we had come and yet so far from where we wanted to be.

Just looking for clarity. I understand the view from both sides, both look through their own shades of grey. (Blue or Black really)

I just wished you hadn't put the image of Trimble dry-humping ANYTHING in my mind!:insane: :beerwez: :please: :help: :beg: LOL!!!!!!!!!:yikes:
Honestly I don't know what else you would call it, well you could call it ballroom dancing...lol
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:Have to disagree.....I am very familiar with both schools. I have family at both schools and it is taught from Kindergarten at Paintsville that they are superior in every aspect when it comes to "the other school". Not everyone buys into it, but it has been that way for years. I have always felt that Johnson County students have just always been on the defense. Now I believe things have turned around academically and athletically and Paintsville is having a hard time accepting it.

I was never taught from attending Paintsville that i was "superior" to Johnson Central...so thats not a true statement. Johnson Central has always had good academics, and has fielded some good athletic teams also..tells how much knowledge you have on your schools past. When i attended JCMS, during pep rallies the principal at the time (steve whitaker) would call Paintsville students "White Trash" and here you are saying Paintsville is raised to think they are superior.