Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 75 - Sheldon Clark 69
Magoffin takes the big District W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Magoffin County!
Suprising
I watched this game tonight and will have to say that Brandon May is an excellent ball player but tonight he was held to 8 pts. Defense by MC #12 made his game tough. Congrats MC! Brandon May imo is one of the best in the 15th!
Brandon Shepherd and Eric Arnett played the best defense of the season tonight. I think (not sure) Brandon May said after the game he's never been shut down like that by anybody!

Magoffin's guards handled the pressure very well tonight. They had a few turnovers, but they did not melt down like they have in other games.

Wes Helton decided to rebound tonight! 19 points, 15 rebounds. Remember this, Wes. When you rebound, the ENTIRE TEAM plays better basketball!

Devin Rice is a MACHINE! He has been the most consistent contributer for the entire season. Way to go Devo!

Who is #34 for Sheldon Clark? Without his 5 3-pointers, this game is a total blow out.

#5, Crum, is the key for Sheldon Clark. He is a very good point guard!
Congrats to MC !!! I was not surprised to see the Cards lose this game.They can be a dangerous team when thay play team ball,but Brandon May had his worst game of the season tonight.The Hornets did play great defence tonight and just simply beat us.I hope coach Hammonds can rally the troops and finish the season up with 2 wins!!If we don't make it out of the districts this year some changes need to be made over at Sheldon Clark!!!
Big win for the Hornets.
Without Juan,Sheldon clark falls to another level. Congrat Magoffin but Sheldon Clark lost a tremendous player.
Congratulations Magoffin County.......great win.
Congrats Magoffin
"Nike Man" Wrote:Without Juan,Sheldon clark falls to another level. Congrat Magoffin but Sheldon Clark lost a tremendous player.
are you saying magoffin won because juan was gone? If you are, how do you know magoffin wouldn't have won with him there? But if I'm misreading your post I'm sorry
Great win Hornets!!! Tyler Hunley also did an excellent job on Crum!!! Great defense by all the hornets!!!
Congrats Hornets wish I could have been there to seen this one.
They lost the Juan kid? Brandon May might be their best player, but there's no denying that Juan is the key to this squad. Sorry that I don't know his last name, but I've seen the boy play probably four times this season and he has played tremendously. Looks like another first round exit in Inez.
congrats hornets
Congrats..
magoffin county had a really big district win go hornets!
Congrats to Magoffin. Now how does the District look?
District is set no matter what. 4 plays 5. Winner of 4 & 5 gets 1. 2 plays 3.
Paintsvill - 1
J. Central - 2
Sheldon Clark - 3
Lawrence - 4
Magoffin - 5
Congrats to Magoffin they deserved the win. May had a bad game but that can be attributed to the D. Magoffin made him work extremely hard just to get the ball and when he did they were sending 2 or 3 guys at him and yes he did say that was the toughest D he's ever went against. The same thing for Spud every time he got a step they run 2 or 3 guys at him. Justin Porter steeped up and hit some 3's his shooting will be a big key for SC. SC obviously misses Juan but it is unlikely he's coming back so they are gonna have to adkjust. Not to surprised with the outcome MC gave us fits the first game and they always play hard. The district and region is so up for grabs it is crazy. Congrats again to Magoffin and SC doesn't need to get down on theirselves, just work harder and try to improve they still have a shot at the district and region. On a positive note Shawn Johnson played very well tonight, keep it up big guy.
Congrats MC
The thoughest D that May has seen. LOL. Wow, maybe in the 15th region but id say not in his life. Lets all remember that May has played against the likes of Mike Conley and Greg Oden this past summer when he played with OJ and Walker's AAU team.