Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you..
own a cowboy hat?

I know it may sound like a stupid question but I am supposed to get a kick ass cowboy hat tonight for the game and I am so excited.

I can't stand country music or anything country at all BUT I am super excited about this hat!
I have a few
nope...
Oh I got one alright. Kind with the sides rolled up, front down, back up. Well you can shape it how ya want it for the most part in the front and back. But I gotta have the front down, back up.

Goes quite nice with my leather pants.
I have one but i havent wore it n a while
i have 3 or 4
I don't have one
i got three, but my fav. is my snakeskin hat.
I have one that I bought to wear for spirit week at school...I kinda want a better one...and better boots too
Not one
I want to see some pictures of you in that killer hat Tribe.
Alot happened at the game not involving the game and I didn't get a picture of me in it that night but I will take a picture asap of me and the kick ass hat, I ALSO got a kick ass belt buckle.
thetribe Wrote:Alot happened at the game not involving the game and I didn't get a picture of me in it that night but I will take a picture asap of me and the kick ass hat, I ALSO got a kick ass belt buckle.

What kind of belt buckle is it?
I hope it's a Redman betl buckle.
Actually is a BIG silver one that is square and has a bottle opener on that that actually works and says OPEN HERE above it.