Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Records in Jeopardy
I know Jude and Ace Wales will both break the career rushing total record this year. I think the leader at the end of the year will be determined by who goes further in the playoffs

I see where Hopkins at Bourbon Co. is on pace to break the record for YPC avg. ; YPG avg. and depending on playoffs, could break the record for season total rushing yards and rushing touchdowns.

Does anyone else know of any state records in jeopardy this year?
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I know Jude and Ace Wales will both break the career rushing total record this year. I think the leader at the end of the year will be determined by who goes further in the playoffs

I see where Hopkins at Bourbon Co. is on pace to break the record for YPC avg. ; YPG avg. and depending on playoffs, could break the record for season total rushing yards and rushing touchdowns.

hs im not totally SURE either Wales or Jude will break the record they both have a tremendous shot & should but they both got a long way to go & Ace plays against PRP in the season finale
Our state wins record is close to being tied and broken. Hilton and Schnieder are tied for the record with 345 wins while Philip Haywood is at 343 with his 6-0 Pirates.
I would love for Hopkins to get those!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I know Jude and Ace Wales will both break the career rushing total record this year. I think the leader at the end of the year will be determined by who goes further in the playoffs

What is Hopkins' average YPC? Austin Sheehan with Ft. Thomas Highlands is averaging >40 yards per catch.
Most of the receiving and passing records should be pretty set for a while thanks to John Cole and the QB from Lone Oak a few years back.
Corey Robinson ? I think you'll see him playing on Sundays
Hopkins is Yards per Carry ... sorry for the confusion.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Hopkins is Yards per Carry ... sorry for the confusion.

Is it higher than 14.5 yards/carry? The reason I ask, is because Jeremy Harness of John Hardin is averaging exactly 14.6/carry through 6 games.
Harry Doyle Wrote:Is it higher than 14.5 yards/carry? The reason I ask, is because Jeremy Harness of John Hardin is averaging exactly 14.6/carry through 6 games.

It'll be up tomorrow, but I think its going to be around 15.5 yards per carry. Im not really sure what he rushed for against estill, but I was told it was under 20 carries for over 300.

According to KHSAA he rushing for right at 15.14 yards per carry right now.
RoShamBo Wrote:Most of the receiving and passing records should be pretty set for a while thanks to John Cole and the QB from Lone Oak a few years back.
Robinson holds a few season records but don't think he holds any career passing records. Playing on Sunday is a longshot at best.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:It'll be up tomorrow, but I think its going to be around 15.5 yards per carry. Im not really sure what he rushed for against estill, but I was told it was under 20 carries for over 300.

According to KHSAA he rushing for right at 15.14 yards per carry right now.
Hopkins, Kentayvous for Bourbon County... After 6 games, 118 carries for 1827yds.
That is an avg of 15.48yds per carry and an avg of 305yds per game. He has 26 TD's
and 3 2-point conversions for 162 points scored. That is 4.3 TD's per game. No receiving
yards.
fan first Wrote:Robinson holds a few season records but don't think he holds any career passing records. Playing on Sunday is a longshot at best.

Actually, his chances look pretty good, if you have watched Troy State any on tv this year you would have to agree. I bet he plays on Sunday's in a few years. He is only a soph right now
Coachdad Wrote:hs im not totally SURE either Wales or Jude will break the record they both have a tremendous shot & should but they both got a long way to go & Ace plays against PRP in the season finale

Wales will get at least three more playoff games.

Jude will get at least one. Maybe two. Three's kind of a long shot.

I figure Central blows through 3A, Wales gets at least two and maybe extra games over Jude, which probably gives them the leg up for the final career numbers after the season.