Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Finals
i went to the khsaa and they dont have dates posted for each class, if anyone knows ,please post,really want to know 3a more than any,so i can go ahaed a get that day off if Belfry makes it,thanks
I found the artcle below in a press release at the following link:

http://www.ihigh.com/khsaa/article_74304.html

Russell/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl Game Times FinalizedAugust 8, 2011KHSAA

Game times for the 2011 Russell/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl have been finalized. The action begins on Friday, Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. central time with the Class 1A championship. The Class 2A championship follows at 3 p.m. with the Class 6A championship game scheduled to kick off at 7 p.m.

Saturday’s contests will also kick off at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. The Class 3A championship game will be played first, followed by the Class 4A title game. The Class 5A championship will be the final game of the weekend. For the third consecutive year, all games will be played at Houchens-L.T. Smith Stadium on the campus of Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green.
kybred Wrote:I found the artcle below in a press release at the following link:

http://www.ihigh.com/khsaa/article_74304.html

Russell/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl Game Times FinalizedAugust 8, 2011KHSAA

Game times for the 2011 Russell/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl have been finalized. The action begins on Friday, Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. central time with the Class 1A championship. The Class 2A championship follows at 3 p.m. with the Class 6A championship game scheduled to kick off at 7 p.m.

Saturday’s contests will also kick off at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. The Class 3A championship game will be played first, followed by the Class 4A title game. The Class 5A championship will be the final game of the weekend. For the third consecutive year, all games will be played at Houchens-L.T. Smith Stadium on the campus of Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green.
How much were tickets last year?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I wish 1A would get a different time at least 3pm or something
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How much were tickets last year?

i think 10 dollars cant remember but i went
3a was the same last year to, thats gr8,wont have to miss work if Belfry goes again..
be gr8 if Belfry makes it for 3a and Madisonville makes it for 4a
The mtn. region should be well represented this season.