Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3a District 7
Who will the 2nd seed most likely play from this district? I'm not 100% sure on how it works.. Someone wanna help me out?
And also who will the 3rd seed play?
If I were to guess:

1st: Breathitt County

2nd: Morgan County

3rd: Magoffin County

4th: Jackson County
District 7's 3 seed would play District 8's 2 seed.

Would likely be either Pike Central or Lawrence County.
I thought it would be from that district but I wasn't sure.. Thanks alot
Other then Breathitt this district is really weak..
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Other then Breathitt this district is really weak..

I don't know if i agree with all that, i would say Breathitt and Morgan... Nobody has seen these two teams play each-other. I would wait before giving my full answer if i was you. I say Breathitt may be on upset alert if there not careful.
^ Estill beat Morgan and Breathitt beat Estill to death, there's no way that Morgan will beat Breathitt. The Bobcats will remain undefeated the rest of the season
McCameraMan Wrote:Who will the 2nd seed most likely play from this district? I'm not 100% sure on how it works.. Someone wanna help me out?

McCameraMan Wrote:And also who will the 3rd seed play?

Not sure how the teams will finish but for argument sake, lets say they finish like this.

D7 1. Breathitt, 2. Morgan, 3. Magoffin 4. Jackson
D8 1. Belfry, 2. Pike Central, 3. Lawrence 4. Sheldon Clark

Then the playoffs would look like this

Bracket 1
4 Sheldon Clark @ 1 Breathitt
3 Magoffin @ 2 Pike Central

Bracket 2
4 Jackson @ 1 Belfry
3 Lawrence @ 2 Morgan
Football Fan 4 life Wrote:I don't know if i agree with all that, i would say Breathitt and Morgan... Nobody has seen these two teams play each-other. I would wait before giving my full answer if i was you. I say Breathitt may be on upset alert if there not careful.

:thatsfunn :hilarious:
i wouldnt count magoffin out on that 2 seed just yet
Well I'm not going to comment:Clap: Lets just let the score boards do the talking..
Football Fan 4 life Wrote:Well I'm not going to comment:Clap: Lets just let the score boards do the talking..

Do you honestly think Morgan Co can keep up with Breathitt? lol
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Not sure how the teams will finish but for argument sake, lets say they finish like this.

D7 1. Breathitt, 2. Morgan, 3. Magoffin 4. Jackson
D8 1. Belfry, 2. Pike Central, 3. Lawrence 4. Sheldon Clark

Then the playoffs would look like this

Bracket 1
4 Sheldon Clark @ 1 Breathitt
3 Magoffin @ 2 Pike Central

Bracket 2
4 Jackson @ 1 Belfry
3 Lawrence @ 2 Morgan

Well, gotta hope we can pull an upset over morgan and not over look jackson county cause we definately don't wanna play pike central lol
Listen idk what the score boards will say after each game but i will say this i think that if magoffin plays against morgan and jackson the way i know they can play we will have some good games on our hands.. and morgan cant begin to compete with breathitt county mark my words
McCameraMan Wrote:Do you honestly think Morgan Co can keep up with Breathitt? lol

Yes i do and its going to be a hard fight, mark my words if Morgan plays 4 quarters all out, Breathitt will get a fight, and Breathitt i don't think will know what to do when they see Morgan come out like they will. Don't get me wrong Breathitt is very very talented i just think if they come out thinking they got it in a bag it will be total war between the two. Morgan coming off a huge win a few weeks ago against Middelsboro also helps, yes they struggled with Estill but that is what happens when you play dead headed, Morgan almost came back when they spotted Estill 21. They have a solid D just like Breathitt, a time consuming offense that chizzles the time off the clock. Morgan comes out fast and gaining momentum and Breahitt comes out slow it will be a tough game for Breathitt.
Football Fan 4 life Wrote:Yes i do and its going to be a hard fight, mark my words if Morgan plays 4 quarters all out, Breathitt will get a fight, and Breathitt i don't think will know what to do when they see Morgan come out like they will. Don't get me wrong Breathitt is very very talented i just think if they come out thinking they got it in a bag it will be total war between the two. Morgan coming off a huge win a few weeks ago against Middelsboro also helps, yes they struggled with Estill but that is what happens when you play dead headed, Morgan almost came back when they spotted Estill 21. They have a solid D just like Breathitt, a time consuming offense that chizzles the time off the clock. Morgan comes out fast and gaining momentum and Breahitt comes out slow it will be a tough game for Breathitt.

I'm sorry and I don't mean to rain on your parade but Breathitt is wayyyyyyy out of Morgan's league. Trust me. Morgan county lost to Estill county and Breathitt beat Estill 53 to 6. Sorry but this game won't be close
HornetPride Wrote:i wouldnt count magoffin out on that 2 seed just yet

I completely agree with you. Don't get me wrong Morgan has a good team but if Magoffin plays great all 4 quarters Morgan is gonna have a good game on their hands. Magoffin has all the potential to pull out a win over Morgan.
Football Fan 4 life Wrote:Yes i do and its going to be a hard fight, mark my words if Morgan plays 4 quarters all out, Breathitt will get a fight, and Breathitt i don't think will know what to do when they see Morgan come out like they will. Don't get me wrong Breathitt is very very talented i just think if they come out thinking they got it in a bag it will be total war between the two. Morgan coming off a huge win a few weeks ago against Middelsboro also helps, yes they struggled with Estill but that is what happens when you play dead headed, Morgan almost came back when they spotted Estill 21. They have a solid D just like Breathitt, a time consuming offense that chizzles the time off the clock. Morgan comes out fast and gaining momentum and Breahitt comes out slow it will be a tough game for Breathitt.
Breathitt comes out just as hard as anyone. That is why they bury the weaker teams early. So expecting anything less from the Bobcats is wishful thinking IMHO.:Thumbs:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

With all of the "trash talk" by Morgan County fans, I can guarantee the Bobcats will be ready to play. The Bobcats haven't overlooked anyone this year and they will not over look an improved Morgan County team. The Bobcats want an undefeated season and the next step is defeating Morgan County. Morgan County fans are not accustomed to having success on the gridiron, so when they do achieve a bit of success they don't know how to handle it. Breathitt will be ready for the Cougars and the outcome of this game will indicate that Morgan isn't on the same level as the Bobcats.:1:
Morgan/Breathitt play Next Friday (Oct. 14)

Morgan plays KCC this friday
MCHSHornets#5 Wrote:I completely agree with you. Don't get me wrong Morgan has a good team but if Magoffin plays great all 4 quarters Morgan is gonna have a good game on their hands. Magoffin has all the potential to pull out a win over Morgan.

No, honestly they dont. Morgan lead Jackson county 32-0 at the half.
McCameraMan Wrote:I'm sorry and I don't mean to rain on your parade but Breathitt is wayyyyyyy out of Morgan's league. Trust me. Morgan county lost to Estill county and Breathitt beat Estill 53 to 6. Sorry but this game won't be close

We will see who's parade gets "rained on" in 2 weeks at Morgan county.
Strikeout King Wrote:Morgan/Breathitt play Next Friday (Oct. 14)

Morgan plays KCC this friday

Man why don't you stop worrying so much about Morgan.
SlantStrong Wrote:Man why don't you stop worrying so much about Morgan.

who said I was worrying about Morgan? People acted like this was Morgan's next game and it wasn't, that's all I was saying.
i wish we could stop worrying about the dang future and who lead who at the half.. and take it game by game anything can happen on any friday we will see what kind of game magoffin gives morgan