Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Franklin County Go 10-0
Franklin County is having a great run, can they go all the way this year.
franklin co got a real good chance to go 10-0, only one team in their way anderson co. that will be one of the best games in the state in two weeks. really cant wait. two really good teams going head to head and senior night for anderson co. probably a back and forth high scoring game. both teams very exsplosive, the only advantage i see is anderson defence.:popcorn:
I heard that the Timmons kid was @ the Horseshoe on a visit to Ohio State this past weekend....
Yes and they will. I been telling folks all season this team is for real. Franklin Co needs to make room reservations in Bowling Green for 1st weekend in Dec.
WE WILL HAVE TO SEE FRANKLIN AND ANDERSON WILL PLAY AT LEAST TWO TIMES THIS YEAR REGULAR SEASON AND PLAY OFFS. BUT I WOULDNT SAY GET RESERVATION JUST YET. WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN TWO WEEKS. BOTH TEAMS HAVE GREAT CHANCE TO GO TO BG. BUT REMEMBER ANDERSON COUNTY IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM.BEST TEAM FRANKLIN HAS SEEN ALL YEAR .ANDERSON KIDS LOST LAST YEAR WITH UNDER TWO MINUTE TO GO TO J HARDEN TO HAVING A GOOD CHANCE TO GO TO STATE.THOSE KIDS ARE VERY HUNGRY AND WERE RIGHT THIER LAST YEAR VERY GOOD VET CLASS!! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY WAIT YOU WILL GET A CHANCE IN TWO WEEKS.I WILL SAY IT AGAIN BOTH TEAMS ARE VARY EXPLOSIVE!! BUT ANDERSON GOT A BETTER DEFENCE. THE GAME IS 50-50 DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN BUT WE WILL FIND OUT IN TWO WEEKS GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS HOPE BOTH TEAMS REPRESENT 5A DISRICT6 WELL!good luck to both teams.:champ:
What exactly could this have to do with Franklin County going 10-0 this year.
Talking to Old School Hero.
Way to early to talk about state or anything like this. The flyers are good, but they have many holes in their game. Anderson will be a test for sure. The key is the coaches must keep their kids grounded. Only time will tell.
bubba22 Wrote:WE WILL HAVE TO SEE FRANKLIN AND ANDERSON WILL PLAY AT LEAST TWO TIMES THIS YEAR REGULAR SEASON AND PLAY OFFS. BUT I WOULDNT SAY GET RESERVATION JUST YET. WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN TWO WEEKS. BOTH TEAMS HAVE GREAT CHANCE TO GO TO BG. BUT REMEMBER ANDERSON COUNTY IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM.BEST TEAM FRANKLIN HAS SEEN ALL YEAR .ANDERSON KIDS LOST LAST YEAR WITH UNDER TWO MINUTE TO GO TO J HARDEN TO HAVING A GOOD CHANCE TO GO TO STATE.THOSE KIDS ARE VERY HUNGRY AND WERE RIGHT THIER LAST YEAR VERY GOOD VET CLASS!! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY WAIT YOU WILL GET A CHANCE IN TWO WEEKS.I WILL SAY IT AGAIN BOTH TEAMS ARE VARY EXPLOSIVE!! BUT ANDERSON GOT A BETTER DEFENCE. THE GAME IS 50-50 DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN BUT WE WILL FIND OUT IN TWO WEEKS GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS HOPE BOTH TEAMS REPRESENT 5A DISRICT6 WELL!good luck to both teams.:champ:

Help us all by not using ALL CAPS!!!!!:dudecomeon:
Stardust Wrote:Help us all by not using ALL CAPS!!!!!:dudecomeon:

Amen brotha! :Clap:
Hope o those kids deserve it. Woodford arch enemy but Also our neighbor
thats for people who are blind or just cant get the POINT!!!!:devilflam
Fan in Frankfort Wrote:What exactly could this have to do with Franklin County going 10-0 this year.

Well, Capt. Obvious...you have a kid that is of a high enough quality to go on a recruiting trip to The Ohio State University, it speaks volumes to his football abilities and thus those high quality football abilities will undoubtedly contribute a great deal to the team's success.

Next question....:zzz:
who do the flyers have left on the schedule and how is their bracket shaping up, I don't think going 10-0 is that impressive given their schedule this year, I would like to see if they can get anywhere in the play-offs. Defense still is not stingy for this group, may cost them in a close game.
whistle-blower Wrote:who do the flyers have left on the schedule and how is their bracket shaping up, I don't think going 10-0 is that impressive given their schedule this year, I would like to see if they can get anywhere in the play-offs. Defense still is not stingy for this group, may cost them in a close game.

Flyers have Woodford, Anderson, and Montgomery left in the regular season. As far as their bracket I am not really sure. I would be interested in this information too, if anyone knows where to get it. You do have to admit after last weeks game aginst E.J. the defense looked a lot better in the second half. It will be interesting to see what they do in the play-offs.