Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. Top 10 players
papagrit Wrote:I still say that ol' Marty Reagan is still the best overall athlete that Rockcastle has seen. The kid had it all, heart of a lion on offense and the mind of wolf on defense. How many times did you all see him "set up" a receiver and QB for a pick? He'd lay off and wait for the QB to start the motion before he'd close in for the INT. He about jumped into my lap when he picked and scored against Highlands in that semifinal game down in the endzone. Screamed his head off the whole time like a man who just killed the world's biggest buck. My oldest son was a third grader (now a senior) sitting in a chair by me next to the long jump pit and he still talks about that one.

That was James Michael Bussell that intercepted that ball for a pick 6, not Marty.
3wishes Wrote:Yes, very clearly.
It was a regional final, not semi.

Sorry I was just 8th grade then . I remember the energy and atmosphere surrounding that game it was awesome didnt like the hold call at the end or Parkey throwing into double coverage when Hellard was wide open for 6 but it was heck of game
but Parkey , Hellard , Smith , and the rest them boys had good run tough team
What happened? I get years mixed up, so I cant remember 91 92, etc....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]