Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry hosts ashland..
:rockon:
this is the game of the week, well in my book this game is going to be the hard hittin and fast action that you don't get in most high school football games. looking forward to watching the Pirates tear Ashland limb from limb. when the Belfry D-fence push these boys down down down... Can't wait to see this I'll be attending this game
Apparently no lack of arrogance down in ol belfry
Elm street Wrote:Apparently no lack of arrogance down in ol belfry

Read again. That post came from Betsy Layne.
Lol Lord help us...someone from Ashland worried about another school being arrogant...In the name of Dickie Martin I have heard it all!!!
does it matter where your from i'm just a fan of high school football, my son plays for betsy layne and i'm not able to go tp lesile county to watch him so when i get off work it's close to belfry and i do like to watch them play with ashland coming to belfry i figured this would be a good chaance to watch Belfry play a good game one where you can see good players on both sides and from what i've seen belfry does hav a tough d-fence and not gave alot of points up dont look for the Pirates to do so either...just call em like i see em
i started a thread on friday night after Belfry beat east ridge ,then theres been 2 more, i guess theres just some much to talk about on this game one thread cant hold it all,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:i started a thread on friday night after Belfry beat east ridge ,then theres been 2 more, i guess theres just some much to talk about on this game one thread cant hold it all,lol

Sure is a hot topic! If the game lives up to the talk, it'll be a great one.
arrogance has nothing to do with it, its just a winning tradition.. ANGRY RED, ENOUGH SAID..
Guys there is already a thread going...