Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County 56 - Bath County 35
Cougars win easily on Senior Night by 21. Cougars held Bath scoreless the entire first quarter and lead at halftime 30 - 11. Morgan played second and third string second half, resting the starters for the big matchup tomorrow night with Elliott County in Sandy Hook. Bath tried to slow down the game and a couple Bath players got techinals and one was ejected for unsportamanlike behavior. Congrats to seniors Blake McCowan, Devan Adkins, Nathaniel Peyton and Wes Williams.

:wenumber1
Congrats Cougars....better rest...big game tomorrow night.
How'd Blake McCowan do? I really enjoy watching this kid play, haven't got to this year but got to a couple times last year.
Congrats Morgan County!
Congrats Morgan Co.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:How'd Blake McCowan do? I really enjoy watching this kid play, haven't got to this year but got to a couple times last year.

McCowan played sparingly. Sat out most of game resting for tonight's big district matchup with Elliott. Had several assists and played great D the time he was in there though.
Had Bath not stirred some excitement with technicals and ejection, one could have probably slept through this game. It seemed to last forever but I am always happy when the Cougars win another one.
Welcome zonedefense...... :roses:
Thanks, Yellow Snow. It is good to be among good people discussing athletics which seem to be particularly fascinating to me now.
No suprise here.Morgan is to strong,and has far to many weapons for Bath.Congrats.