Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Sheldon Clark 10/7
This game will probably decide the #4 seed in district 8.

Who ya got.
Sheldon Clark at Home with the hardfought victory
Sheldon Clark gets 1st and only win here!
Cards pick their first W
Winner gets to lose in the 1st round of the playoffs!
Sheldon Clark will get win #1 in 2011.
Sheldon Clark 52
East Ridge 33
sheldon clark 24

east ridge 6
SC should win this one.
SC gets victory #1
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark in this one.
East Ridge will win 14-7 . Cards haven't been playing as a team , to much selfishness
Bad problems if SC loses to ER. I just don't see it. SC 42 ER 20
In all honesty, what has been the big downfall with the Cards this year? They have alot of talent and speed. No way 0-7 is acceptable in cardinal land.
The Cards get there first win of their very disappointing season.
TurtleCat Wrote:The Cards get there first win of their very disappointing season.

Yes, it has been disappointing to the Cards, players, coaches, and fans, especially to the seniors. These guys have never been on a team, Youth League, Middle School, and the first three years of HS, that has had more losses than wins.

I'm not going to state what I think the problems are at Sheldon Clark this year because, simply, what I think isn't going to solve the problems. And since we're headed into the eighth game of the season, one would think that some of these mistakes and poor play could be ironed out by now.

I actually thought SC was going to get their first win last Friday night and they started well but faded as the game progressed. One thing that really caught my eye was the fact that Lawrence County ran the same play time after time (the fullback up the middle) and SC never adjusted to it.

Well, I'm going to end this dissertation now. Good luck to the Cards this Thursday night!
SC should win this game.
SlantStrong Wrote:Bad problems if SC loses to ER. I just don't see it. SC 42 ER 20
In all honesty, what has been the big downfall with the Cards this year? They have alot of talent and speed. No way 0-7 is acceptable in cardinal land.

Not acceptable. When coach Norman was hired, every one thought this was a good hire, him being a line coach. But he has shown to be the worst hire Hager has made.Players started dropping the second day. Normans older son came as a package deal and that lead to more animosity toward the players that had been in the program for years when the normans started changing things and Hager sit back and let it go. Ultimately it is on Coach Hager for allowing this to happen. I attended the game against LC and walked out after watching the defense make NO Adjustments to stop the fullback trap, terrible coaching!!!
roots rod Wrote:Not acceptable. When coach Norman was hired, every one thought this was a good hire, him being a line coach. But he has shown to be the worst hire Hager has made.Players started dropping the second day. Normans older son came as a package deal and that lead to more animosity toward the players that had been in the program for years when the normans started changing things and Hager sit back and let it go. Ultimately it is on Coach Hager for allowing this to happen. I attended the game against LC and walked out after watching the defense make NO Adjustments to stop the fullback trap, terrible coaching!!!
Why do u think Valley got rid of him
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Why do u think Valley got rid of him

And Western and Morgan Co. and Iriquois...........
:notbad:
Alpha_Male Wrote:And Western and Morgan Co. and Iriquois...........
:notbad:

he was also at pike central for about 2 months haha
If easr ridge can tackle, they can stay in the game, but their d is as bad as sheldon clarks o-line, i look for a high scoring game. Sheldon clarks running backs should be able to pull off the v
East Ridge is just horrible this year, but of course Sheldon Clark hasnt won a game either.
Sheldon Clark will get there 1st win in a huge way 49-13
roots rod Wrote:Not acceptable. When coach Norman was hired, every one thought this was a good hire, him being a line coach. But he has shown to be the worst hire Hager has made.Players started dropping the second day. Normans older son came as a package deal and that lead to more animosity toward the players that had been in the program for years when the normans started changing things and Hager sit back and let it go. Ultimately it is on Coach Hager for allowing this to happen. I attended the game against LC and walked out after watching the defense make NO Adjustments to stop the fullback trap, terrible coaching!!!

Sheldon Clark doesnt run a defense that is a schemed D !! Its basically man on man D, and it works when you have better kids. (for example the last few season at SC) but if you dont, then youre screwed.

This win loss isnt on anyone but Hager, hes the head coach, no one has changed anything. Same defense, same offense, same head coach. Hagers philosophy only works if he has bigger, faster, stronger players.
Game has been moved to Thursday
SC's only win this year....as bad as they are ER is even worse and is probably one of the top 5 worst teams in the state.
SC by 3tds
Sheldon Clark:Cheerlead
Final

Sheldon Clark 53=20

Game was played tonight (Thurs 10/6/11)