Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crush
LOL well does anyone have someone that they loooove talking to and when you talk to this person your face just lights up? And butterflies lol...you get butterflies? :wieghts: Confusedtickoutt
no
Sure do but I've already landed them, it's not just a crush anymore.
Of course!
hmm no i guess i dont. what about you Cali?
ill admit that i do. i get so excited when i talk to them, but i dont think they know it.
Sad
I'm like tribe I've already landed them but I still feel like I have a crush on them even though I am with them and trust me the butterflies and smiling and being excited when I'm on the phone or talking to him on the internet NEVER STOPS!
I landed my crush, but I still get all those feelings. It's great, I love it!
Yes, I am still with my crush after 17 years of marriage too.
I dont got a crush no more but my still lights up and im all smiles when im around him or talking to him...
Yulp and now they are with me, I love to them to death. I thought that I was in love once before but I was wrong, I have never experianced anything in this world like I am right now. I get butterflies when they touch me and kiss me. I get excitied when they call and I love being with them. I wanna spend every second of every minute with them..I love my girlfriend more than anything:loveya:
Ah so nice of you to ask me haha...

I have this huge crush I think lol...weird. I thought I could never feel again. I dunno. It just makes me happy and smiley...and I just wanted to share it. I'll let you guys know more about it after this weekend I hope.
alfus21 Wrote:no

:lol: Me either....
JuSt_A_fAn Wrote:Yulp and now they are with me, I love to them to death. I thought that I was in love once before but I was wrong, I have never experianced anything in this world like I am right now. I get butterflies when they touch me and kiss me. I get excitied when they call and I love being with them. I wanna spend every second of every minute with them..

ME TOO! Nice post.
thetribe Wrote:ME TOO! Nice post.
Im happy for you and brick.house too
nope they all have crushes on me
If they are hot