Poll: Who wins - Knox Central or Clay County?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
88.00%
Clay County
12.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay at Knox Sept 30
Cross county rivals meet again this Friday night. Clay appears to be a little down and people have questioned Knox coming off our loss to HC. A win here could change the season for Clay or for Knox, put them in the hunt for their first ever District Championship.
Football1 Wrote:Cross county rivals meet again this Friday night. Clay appears to be a little down and people have questioned Knox coming off our loss to HC. A win here could change the season for Clay or for Knox, put them in the hunt for their first ever District Championship.

I expect the Panthers to pull it all together against Clay Co. and make a statement. Canady will have 4+ TDs and 250+ offensive yards in a big win that gets everyone talking about a 3-way race in District 6.

Clay Co 10
Knox Central 54
KCC by 4 TDs
Knox Central 35-20.
knox 35-7
Is Knox healthy. The word is Harlan Co. beat up on them pretty good?
knox co wins easy!
Even though KC Panthers have had a difficult loss Friday night against Harlan Co. I still believe they have the heart to push that past them and continue on with a good season. I see them dominating at home with a big "W" against Clay Co.
blackanyellow2012 Wrote:Even though KC Panthers have had a difficult loss Friday night against Harlan Co. I still believe they have the heart to push that past them and continue on with a good season. I see them dominating at home with a big "W" against Clay Co.

Welcome to BGR!

I agree, KC has the depth and talent to use the Harlan Co game as learning experience. After having dominated a few teams in TN there's nothing wrong with coming home and playing a top team in the state to see where your weakness are. It was good game to play just before district begins.
K-n-o-x!!
Knox Central big!
It really feels like this is going to be a big game atmosphere for Knox. The good thing about being close geographically is win-loss records go out the window. Most our of kids understand that Clay has to be approached just like they were coming to our house undefeated.
Kay - in- oh - x
Knox Central is too big and too talented for Clay County, Canady is gonna explode and Knox is going to win big.

Knox Central 55
Clay County 14
Knox Central.
Knox by 3 td's
Mark this up for KC. Clay will give them something of a game but KC is too strong.
Kc - 44
cc -20
Knox wins by 3+ TD's
Knox 42-14
I've seen both teams play this season. Clay vs. Garrard and Knox vs. W. Jessamine. I don't think either of the games I attended show what they are capable of. Knox had an off game against West Jess. but won and Clay was in thier first game of the season against Garrard and weren't in shape yet. Clay has a monster lineman of a kid in the middle who looks like King Kong swatting at airplanes. He's going to be a load for the Knox Central line to try to keep in check, but, I think that the Diamond kid for Knox will be a pretty good remedy for him. I have to think Knox with Canady will turn on here in this district game and Knox should win by three scores or so. Knox 35 Clay 13
papagrit Wrote:I've seen both teams play this season. Clay vs. Garrard and Knox vs. W. Jessamine. I don't think either of the games I attended show what they are capable of. Knox had an off game against West Jess. but won and Clay was in thier first game of the season against Garrard and weren't in shape yet. Clay has a monster lineman of a kid in the middle who looks like King Kong swatting at airplanes. He's going to be a load for the Knox Central line to try to keep in check, but, I think that the Diamond kid for Knox will be a pretty good remedy for him. I have to think Knox with Canady will turn on here in this district game and Knox should win by three scores or so. Knox 35 Clay 13
Jacob Hyde is a real force for Clay. He has led the charge for their line on both sides of the ball for years. He will be a challenge for anyone who faces him. According to film, he and Diamond may not go head to head but both teams may end up moving them as it will likely take one to stop the other...

Seems like the Panthers have had a great week of practice are tremendously excited to get to play at home. Me personally, I'm just happy to NOT be playing in TN.
Clay County was and is supposing in the middle of a Rebuilding season.
They Have showed a lot of heart and character and have one upset under their belts..
And folks....this will be ANOTHER ONE.
Clay will take advantage of a sore and banged up
emotionally drained panther squad still scratching their heads about HC
and sneak out of K..N..O..X.. with the biggest upset of the season!!
27-24.
write it down.
I got Clay winning in a close one. The Raiders are very good this year, and so are the Panthers. However, i got Clay coming out on top.
ladycats23 Wrote:Clay County was and is supposing in the middle of a Rebuilding season.
They Have showed a lot of heart and character and have one upset under their belts..
And folks....this will be ANOTHER ONE.
Clay will take advantage of a sore and banged up
emotionally drained panther squad still scratching their heads about HC
and sneak out of K..N..O..X.. with the biggest upset of the season!!
27-24.
write it down.
I really don't see this happening. I watched Clay play Whitley and I think Knox comes away with the win. Probably 3 TDs
Knox