Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Paintsville Tigers Highlight Video !!!

Ah The memories! It almost an Hour long! But a GREAT watch! Ifound this in a stack of my DVDs the other day. So I thought I would share it with everyone! Enjoy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Thank's a lot Hook for "The Memories".Bob Hope would even proud. You need to hang on to that footage. It may turn out to be priceless.
No problem Hustle! Happy to share it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Pretty cool. I love stuff like this.
I miss being good.
This is a cool tape. Did you see some of the crowds at those games? This is how it used to be every week under Brugh. #1, #10, #33, and #35 were daggon players. Who made this?
I think they did this in their Media Class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
This team should have won the state championship, only if they had a football coach instead of a basketball coach playing football coach for a season.
Thanks OTH, brings back a lot of good memories. This was the last really good team Paintsville had. If the administration hadn't changed coaches I think this team goes to the Regional finals, Chuke would have made a hugh difference, after all these were his boys. Thanks again.
Nice highlights and pretty good editing as well.
White Feather Wrote:Thanks OTH, brings back a lot of good memories. This was the last really good team Paintsville had. If the administration hadn't changed coaches I think this team goes to the Regional finals, Chuke would have made a hugh difference, after all these were his boys. Thanks again.

I would love to see the game against Lynn Camp on here but I think youtube cut it off.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I would love to see the game against Lynn Camp on here but I think youtube cut it off.

If Summerset is the last game one here. Then the LC game should be there. I can't veiw it from wher I am. There should also be the speech from Fiday Night Lights at the end of the Summerset game:

Coach Gary Gaines: Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
It ends during the evarts game. I think Youtube cut it off midway. Its done that to me before with a long video.
Oh well. I'll try and get it on this week. It also cut the other one before the big MUD BOWL with Pikeville in 06! I'll try and get that on there also!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Oh well. I'll try and get it on this week. It also cut the other one before the big MUD BOWL with Pikeville in 06! I'll try and get that on there also!

I dont think mud bowl does that game justice lol.
Cool. I would like to see the 1985 season in a compilation like that. I suppose it's a little more of a process to upload Reel-to-Reel footage. :-)