Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 5A District 6
Class 5A District 6 Who will win this District.
Anderson County
Franklin County
Woodford County
West Jessamine
East Jessamine
Montgomery County
Looks to be a 3 team race right now. Anderson, East Jessimine and Franklin Co. Probably going to come down to Andercon and Franklin co. East jessimine has a good defence but their offence depends on the thomas kid. Franklin co. has a lot of speed with the the Timmons kid. He seems to be what makes Franklin co. offence go. Lot of long runs and makes short passes into long td runs. If he stays healthy Franklin co could take the district. Anderson is a more balanced team. they score from all over the field. Their defence seems to be improving every week. I think anderson wins it in a high scoring game over Franklin Co.
the key word is team, one person cant beat a good team. maybe one person can beat a bad team.anderson will not be like the teams franklin played in regular season.anderson has so many option in thier offence and can beat you an many ways. you try to shut one person down and you get beat by the next three players,its hard to defend that! east, franklin and anderson are all very good teams. it all depends on whos defence will step up.:argue:
Montgomery county
Probably a little late Montgomery co. this year they already have a loss to Anderson co.
Everyone is looking at one player for Franklin County, they are not looking at what else Franklin County has like Chris Roberts, Daniel Anderson, Logan Woodside who threw for 299 yards last week. Franklin County will have a tough road from here on out, but I would have to take Franklin County in this district.
Franklin County
franklin co I dont beleave they can beat anderson co for the district tittle anderson has speed and host of very good backs and receivers.will see what kind of numbers they can put against a decent east team.that we tell were they stand if they put good numbers on east then anderson will have there hands full playing franklin co.:popcorn: I HOPE FRANKLIN REALLY IMPROVES FROM LAST YEAR OUTING!!!!!
East will be the best team franklin played this season a good game to see how good u really are as a team.
Last week franklin played a REALLY REALLY BAD west team.You should put up big numbers on a team like that! east will be a lot harder game by far. west 0-6 wow franklin put up big numbers come on!!:thatsfunn
Franklin and Anderson have been and are the favorites. East Jessamine is the sleeper.
bubba22 Wrote:franklin co I dont beleave they can beat anderson co for the district tittle anderson has speed and host of very good backs and receivers.will see what kind of numbers they can put against a decent east team.that we tell were they stand if they put good numbers on east then anderson will have there hands full playing franklin co.:popcorn: I HOPE FRANKLIN REALLY IMPROVES FROM LAST YEAR OUTING!!!!!
Franklin county beat Anderson last year in the opening scrimmage of the season, but hopefully they are just focusing on on game at a time.
your crazy they played everybody in thats scrimage, you didnt play the starting varsity .if you base that off a scrimage then your trouble.:please: :thatsfunn
openning scrimage 10:30 pm till 12:00am do you know what a scrimage is varsity , jv and freshman try other kids out in different postion its not whole game situation 14 :thatsfunn
bubba22 Wrote:your crazy they played everybody in thats scrimage, you didnt play the starting varsity .if you base that off a scrimage then your trouble.:please: :thatsfunn

Well i glad that FC is taking one game at a Time and when the time comes to play THE ALL POWER AC:Shaking: Maybe the Flyers may have a Chance !!!! Maybe the Flyers mite pull this one out!!!! So for now lets just Focus on East Jessamine right now!!!! Good luck to both teams and we will see you down the road!!!!:Thumbs:
Dont sleep on East Jessamine,This team has a STRONG defense who shutout (21-0) and held a undefeated Woodford Co to 45 yards until the final drive of the game. The offense is improving game by game and we all know they have the Thomas kid. But to win this game there LB's are going to have to stop the running game and the secondary has no choice but to play the greatest game of the season. I look to see Thomas or Russell on Timmons all night. Should be a Great game in Franklin Co !