Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 14th Region All "A" Tournament
IMO....buckhorn or Cordia takes it this year....What's everyones predictions?
The winner of Buckhorn and Leslie will play Cordia. The winner of the Cordia and (Buckhorn/Leslie) I believe will win the all A.
Cordia. With or without newest transfer.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Cordia. With or without newest transfer.

I have agreed with you a lot, but not on this. Without the new transfers, I don't see them getting past Buckhorn and their SENIOR dominated team.

But they have them, so I do see them getting past them.

:beavis:
WALL2WALL Wrote:I have agreed with you a lot, but not on this. Without the new transfers, I don't see them getting past Buckhorn and their SENIOR dominated team.

But they have them, so I do see them getting past them.

lol i was tlkin bout the foregin exchange student bro. But he'll get eligible no problem id say. And with that being said with all players eligible for cordia i say they win this tournament.
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol i was tlkin bout the foregin exchange student bro. But he'll get eligible no problem id say. And with that being said with all players eligible for cordia i say they win this tournament.

they make it in yet?
WALL2WALL Wrote:they make it in yet?

tlked to my boi last nite..said this weekend possibly sooner...:Thumbs:
Hazard!!!

Buckhorn could win but I don't see why Hazard can't win All "A" again...
KHSAA12 Wrote:tlked to my boi last nite..said this weekend possibly sooner...:Thumbs:

great!!!!!

ekff Wrote:Hazard!!!

Buckhorn could win but I don't see why Hazard can't win All "A" again...

nvr said they couldn't...imo hazards down this year, buckhorn returns everyone, and cordia has new coach and players. i just think the lions will pull it off this year.
It will be down to Buckhorn or Cordia in my book.
Hazard will not win the All A.
Ballers Wrote:Hazard will not win the All A.

wish someone would say if their star players are even gonna play!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:wish someone would say if their star players are even gonna play!

Is BJ playing??? Someone said Al told them that he Al wasn't letting him on the team...strictly rumor of course. Hazard IMO needs BJ.

Is Spencer playing?
WALL2WALL Wrote:Is BJ playing??? Someone said Al told them that he Al wasn't letting him on the team...strictly rumor of course. Hazard IMO needs BJ.

Is Spencer playing?

i was told when school started back that bj,olinger,frazier,blanton wasnt playn!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i was told when school started back that bj,olinger,frazier,blanton wasnt playn!

what I heard just wasn't for sure.

any word on Spencer??? Is he even at hazard anymore?
WALL2WALL Wrote:what I heard just wasn't for sure.

any word on Spencer??? Is he even at hazard anymore?

i think he was in that crowd to!
Spencer is a big body..
But that's about all he is...
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i think he was in that crowd to!

Al going to have to rebuild looks like to me. Work with them young boys who WANT to be there.
Olinger is still there.. I think he's just going to be a junior..
And he is a heck of a player IMO.. But they definitely need some help..
The 14th is getting pretty deep on ole Al.
Buckhorn.

I'd love to see Cordia take it down tho.
MVP2 Wrote:Buckhorn.

I'd love to see Cordia take it down tho.

It's down to them two.
Well, I got to disagree. Hazard is Hazard. Look at EKFF post. Hazard has won it 8 of the last 9 years. Hazard will always be a contender for the All "A" in the 14th and especially as long as Al is there. I know there is a rumor that some of the starters from last season might not be playing but that sophmore class has a ton of talent and those kids can play. I deff wouldnt be shocked if Hazard won this touranment again even without the kids that has been rumored to quit.
MVP2 Wrote:Well, I got to disagree. Hazard is Hazard. Look at EKFF post. Hazard has won it 8 of the last 9 years. Hazard will always be a contender for the All "A" in the 14th and especially as long as Al is there. I know there is a rumor that some of the starters from last season might not be playing but that sophmore class has a ton of talent and those kids can play. I deff wouldnt be shocked if Hazard won this touranment again even without the kids that has been rumored to quit.

Hazard is Hazard and Al is Al, but if it is true that many of these boys are not playing then I don't care what Al does he won't beat Buckhorn or Cordia. With the entire team it would be a different story.
^Agreed. If Hazard don't have bj,olinger,frazier, or blanton i dont see those sophomores beating neither buckhorn or cordia. But mvp2 is right nvr count big al out. But if the candian is ruled eligible i dont see buckhorn or anyone else in this tournament being able to handle 2 6'5 big man that can run the floor.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^Agreed. If Hazard don't have bj,olinger,frazier, or blanton i dont see those sophomores beating neither buckhorn or cordia. But mvp2 is right nvr count big al out. But if the candian is ruled eligible i dont see buckhorn or anyone else in this tournament being able to handle 2 6'5 big man that can run the floor.

I am excited to see how well the team plays together. The more they practice and play together, the better as a team these boys will get.
Ballers Wrote:Olinger is still there.. I think he's just going to be a junior..
And he is a heck of a player IMO.. But they definitely need some help..
The 14th is getting pretty deep on ole Al.

yeah he is there, but they said he wasnt playn because of the other boys not playn!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:yeah he is there, but they said he wasnt playn because of the other boys not playn!

Down year for the Bulldogs, but on the upside they still have Big Al
WALL2WALL Wrote:Down year for the Bulldogs, but on the upside they still have Big Al

Wishful thinking Wall! Hazard is probably the deepest team in the region which will be the difference in the All A. Several of their best players are trying to win a Class A State football Championship. I'd say basketball is the last thing on their minds.