Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan Co
85.71%
George Rogers Clark
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ George Rogers Clark
Who wins
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:Who wins

The BLACK BEARS are focused and working hard, I think with the impressive win this week HC will pull this one out.

GO BEARS!!!!!! Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar
Only thing in this game that will be interesting is the big decision on where to take them hungry bears to eat after another big win.
Harlan Co-38
Clark Co-14
HC should improve to 6-0 as long as they don't overlook GRC
Mountain pride 10 Wrote:Only thing in this game that will be interesting is the big decision on where to take them hungry bears to eat after another big win.

Confusednicker: Wendy's would be your best bet...it is open late. Don't forget to drink some of Winchester's famous ALE-8. :yum:

Have a safe trip.
this should be a good test for the bears ive been told grc has alot of speedy kids. should make for a good game
Black Bears will win by 4 TDs
Stardust Wrote:Black Bears will win by 4 TDs
There are 2 threads on this game....can you combine?
^ I'll look for it. If you find it, please post here and I will merge
Those hungry Black bears from across the mountain without any trouble HC-42 GRC-14.
DA BEARS!!! BIG:insane:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:DA BEARS!!! BIG:insane:
Gotta love Chris Farley lol...

Bears win big in this one. I'll go with Stardust and say by 4 TD's
Giovanni's pizza right next to the stadium is my suggestion. Lol. I think the physical play of Harlan will be too much for GRC. Harris will make it interesting but Harlan pulls away late. 21-14 @ half 49-21 final.
Go Harlan County, glad to see HC having another great year.:rockon:
42-20.....bears come out on top in this one
Stardust Wrote:^ I'll look for it. If you find it, please post here and I will merge

You started the other thread.
Black Bears take this one!! The bears have some men up front that take care of business
George Rogers Clark will win in a close game
wildcats fan Wrote:George Rogers Clark will win in a close game

Think the Cards can if they put together 2 halves. Will they...that is the question. Also the status of QB campbell is still unknown as well as Cutreau.
Gold Charger Wrote:Think the Cards can if they put together 2 halves. Will they...that is the question. Also the status of QB campbell is still unknown as well as Cutreau.

Status on QB Campbell is still unknow. Expect a big crowd tonight as it is Homecoming.
It's game day in HARLAN COUNTY!!! The BLACK BEARS have been working hard, they are focused and ready to whoop up on some Cardinals!!!!! I predict Harlan-42 anc GRC-14..

:Wave: GO BEARS!!! :Wave:
Greetings from memorial coliseum, I'll take the bears in a good game 31-12.
Black Bears keep rolling!...by 3 tds!

[IMG][/IMG]
Harlan Co. 35-14.
Black Bears
Harlan Co.-21

GRC-7
The Black Bears win 48-7.
The Black Bears travel again looking for a win. I think they get it!

Black Bears 42
GRC. 7

Go Bears!!!!