Poll: Who ya got ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
42.86%
Prestonsburg
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Prestonsburg
Whats the condition of P-burgs field?
bac2369 Wrote:Whats the condition of P-burgs field?

Horrible IMO.
Prestonsburg is extremely hard to beat at home, thus I look for them to get the W.
Looks like it will be a war. Blackcats by 3.
Dawgs by 12.
42-35 Blackcats. Hazard runs out of steam late.
I think the field will play a huge factor in this one, and Im going to say Pburg by 10
I believe i may make it for this game but not sure yet. I think the same is a toss up anyways but i would say these two are about as equal as they come. Hows the condition of the starters for Prestonsburg? Im not sure on Hazard. The last time these two met was I think in 05 or 06 and Hazard won 16 to 14. Id say the defense will keys for both teams in this match as both need to maintain ball control.
P'Burg - 34
Hazard - 29
Hazard by a TD
Joseph Jamerson come back last week against Betsy Layne and OL/DL Alex Garner will return this week.

Prestonsburg is 100% healthy for the first time this season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Joseph Jamerson come back last week against Betsy Layne and OL/DL Alex Garner will return this week.

Is the Anderson kid back this week? Glad the Blackcats are healthy. Good luck Friday night.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Joseph Jamerson come back last week against Betsy Layne and OL/DL Alex Garner will return this week.

^ That is excellent for P-burg. He makes them a better team and more than likely a harder team to beat. The kid sure has had some bad luck this season.

Grant Anderson is still out. Probably for the season. That in itself is a huge loss. Very versatile player.
Hazard- 31
pburg-21
Forgot about Anderson, but yeah he's out for the season from what I've been told.

That will definately help the blackkats out alot.
McCameraMan Wrote:That will definately help the blackkats out alot.

I agree as it will take a lot of pressure of the Williams kid and anyone else and gives Prestonsburg another target on the field.
Wymt game of the week.
I see this game as the best game of the week. It is a toss up with the slight edge to Hazard. I was VERY impressed with what they were able to do with Bobcats...
Let's go to war this will be a great one
I'm ready for the game. Has it started yet?
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I'm ready for the game. Has it started yet?

No t starts at 730 on 101.1
Welp getting ready to head out to the game. Hope to see some of the posters there as I shall have my son with me to enjoy his first hazard game and hope its not to cold. Good Luck to both teams tonight.
Hazard by 2tds
Idk how the weather is supposed to be but I know hoe it is where I am and you can smell football in the air............great night for a game