Congrats JC
khsgamenight Wrote:Jude

360 yds
27 carries
5 TDs

Awesome game.
Congratulations JC!
congrats to JC
If I'm not mistaken. Davis also had a 47 yd FG in this one. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:If I'm not mistaken. Davis also had a 47 yd FG in this one. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

You are correct Hook. 47 yards with room to spare. Davis has turned into a very good kicker. Don't know if I'd compare him Burgey from Pikeville or the kid from Pulaski, but he's a dang good high school kicker. Jamerson from Pburg can sure boot it too..
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Congrats Johnson Central
Was told they kicked a FG on 1st down. What is that all about?
Redneck Wrote:You are correct Hook. 47 yards with room to spare. Davis has turned into a very good kicker. Don't know if I'd compare him Burgey from Pikeville or the kid from Pulaski, but he's a dang good high school kicker. Jamerson from Pburg can sure boot it too..

Was a GOOD night for me. Got to watch my nephew kick a long 47 yd FG for JC. Then I also got to see another nephew, #14, recover a fumble for Boyd Co. Made his night to here his name anounced at his Dad and Uncle's former school!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to Jude and the Golden Eagles!!!