Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lexington Catholic
48.72%
Boyle County
51.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle/Lex Cath predictions
RebelPride12 Wrote:Trust me...beating LexCath means a whole lot to Boyle County fans. I know there are a plenty like me who would rather see Boyle beat LexCath than beat Danville. This game is easily my favorite game every year. I also know what you guys have coming up and while I love my Rebels, we don't have that kind of talent like you guys do. Your 3 sophomores are amazing and Bolin is a junior? Yikes........

I am one!
This is a very important game Friday for the post season. The loser will host #3 seeded (Rockcastle, Russell County, or Knox Central) at home in the first round and travel on the road for the second round to their district champion. The past 3 years LC and Boyle meet again, but this year is not going to be as easy as in the past.
Boyle Co. 24-21.
I was at the LexCath/John Hardin game and I saw Boyle very early this season. I was very impressed with the way LexCath responded to the initial pounding John Hardin threw their way early in that game. LexCath was game and they proved they could score as well. I think Lex Cath will win by two touchdowns.
sstack;1258279[B Wrote:]I agree, I think Boyle tries to have long time consuming drives to keep LC offense off the field[/B].

I think you are absolutely correct. If Boyle can get a lead, I look to see them go wishbone and get 4 or 5 a carry and try to eat 9 or 10 minutes and drop another 6 in. I know for a fact that the BC coaches love Bolin's game and will absolutely try their best to keep him off the field as much as possible.
RebelPride12 Wrote:Trust me...beating LexCath means a whole lot to Boyle County fans. I know there are a plenty like me who would rather see Boyle beat LexCath than beat Danville. This game is easily my favorite game every year. I also know what you guys have coming up and while I love my Rebels, we don't have that kind of talent like you guys do. Your 3 sophomores are amazing and Bolin is a junior? Yikes........

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.....let's not get silly.
Boyle wins in a close one. Should be a great game to see.
BC 24
LC 21
This is going to be one heck of a game,I believe the Rebels will come up with a win,can't wait for this one.Boyle by a FG. WHO YA WITH?
In what I hope is a sighn of things to come this week Catholics jv got the better of boyle co jv 27-6 last night. Even more exighting from catholic is that a number of the freshmen played up and made an impact. Highlighted by fr qb Reece Ryan hooking up twice with fr wr Jordan hatton for tds. I'll take catholic 34-18 Friday night
hardworktoday Wrote:In what I hope is a sighn of things to come this week Catholics jv got the better of boyle co jv 27-6 last night. Even more exighting from catholic is that a number of the freshmen played up and made an impact. Highlighted by fr qb Reece Ryan hooking up twice with fr wr Jordan hatton for tds. I'll take catholic 34-18 Friday night

One thing about the Lex Cath -Boyle JV game was the way Boyle Co. kept Catholic's offense off the field by chewing up a lot of clock in Boyle Co. fashion. Catholic had only 2 possesions in the first half, not counting the hail mary pass we thru at the buzzer, while Boyle's offense seemed to be in control until the begining of the 2nd half. Catholic's jv passing game took over in the 2nd half but the game was alot closer than the 27-6 score would indicate. If this is what LC's varsity has to deal with on friday then Catholic's defense will half to show up big time to give their offense a chance.
Rebel55 Wrote:I am one!

Make that two!
Shew....My mind says Boyle but my gut says Lexington Catholic. I'm gonna say Boyle by a FG, 38-35
I do not think there will be a lot of scoring in this game. I think more of a 24-21 game, if that high.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

At home I will have to take Boyle 21-14. GO REBELS!!!!!
Lexington Catholic - 31
Boyle Co. - 22
Will be a very fun game to watch. This 2 teams will meet again in the Regional Championship so this is basicly for home field

I will take LC in a close 1.

LC 31
BC 28
i'll take catholic in a barn burner

Lexington Catholic 28

Boyle County 24
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Will be a very fun game to watch. This 2 teams will meet again in the Regional Championship so this is basicly for home field

I will take LC in a close 1.

LC 31
BC 28

I'm not so sure about that. I think that the District 6 teams will make them earn it if they get to meet again.
laker20 Wrote:I'm not so sure about that. I think that the District 6 teams will make them earn it if they get to meet again.

You maybe right i think Rockcastle has improved a great deal since last year.they look pretty strong so far this season.
LexCathKnight15 Wrote:I'ld say that LC's D is markedly better than last years but probably on the same level of thae ones of 08 and 09.
Also I don't think anyone just marks a victory down in this game. There have been only 2 blowouts in this series that I can think of (LC in the playoff game in 07 and Boyle at LC last year).
I think Catholic will win it by 10

no offence but obviously u would pick Lex Cath, Look at ur name lol
28-21 Boyle if we can put pressure on Bolin; if we give him too much time like we did in the playoff game last year, I'm afraid he'll pick us apart (again).
I'll go with Catholic, but could also see it going either way easily. If Boyle obviously needs to stop Bolin to Bush, they also have a nice little running back. Though I don't like reading too much in other games, Catholic put up 37 on John Hardin, while Boyle was shut out for the first time in more than a 100 or so games...anyways it should be a GREAT game!
Thrillex Wrote:I'll go with Catholic, but could also see it going either way easily. If Boyle obviously needs to stop Bolin to Bush, they also have a nice little running back. Though I don't like reading too much in other games, Catholic put up 37 on John Hardin, while Boyle was shut out for the first time in more than a 100 or so games...anyways it should be a GREAT game!

I also don't look at stats too much.....but JH put 47 on Lex Cath and 28 on Boyle. I think what it points to is a game between a very good offense and a very good defense, pace of the game, who controls the clock etc......
Good luck to the Rebels tonight. Wishing everyone a safe trip to the game tonight. God bless.
Let's go Boyle. Give them hell rebel's!!!!
Game can be seen on http://www.ihigh.com/KY/
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Game can be seen on http://www.ihigh.com/KY/

http://www.ihigh.com/boyle/broadcast_181...verlight=1