Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best OL in the state?
who do you think has the best with there hand in the dirt??
Thats a no brainer Warbug trinity and company
I haven't seen them all so it's logically impossible for me to answer the question. But I will say that Trinity's is the best I've seen so far.
What are the hts and wts?
Trinity among the teams I've seen. Big and fast. Their Center was 6'4" 270. Among Nky teams, RG Austin Trapp and RT Aaron Robinson from Highlands are the best.
Trinity will obviously be near the top of everyone's list, as they have a good shot of be crowned National Champions this year, so everyone knows they are good. Who are some of the other ones worth mentioning? I know Bowling Green has a big and talented line, pretty sure they have at least 1 guy being heavily recruited by some big time programs.
Best I have seen this year among Mountain Teams is Belfry. Good size, very quick off the ball, and they execute.
cat86 Wrote:Best I have seen this year among Mountain Teams is Belfry. Good size, very quick off the ball, and they execute.

Other than the obvious which is Trinity, i agree with you.
owen county oline has allowed one sack all season does that classfied
whoever is playing at commonwealth stadium against the cats!!! UK's DL makes the opposing teams OL look like Cowboys of the 90's blocking for Troy and Emmitt.

(i know im in the wrong section but they make me sick)
Given the amount of yards per game Harlan Co. has a pretty good O-line.
king360 Wrote:Given the amount of yards per game Harlan Co. has a pretty good O-line.

:Thumbs:
Bowling Green is def at the top.
Seriously, how would anyone be able to post intelligently about who they think the best lineman in the state is?

Hell, most people don't know their own five linemans names much less have an opinion on someone 4 hours away
I've seen Bowling Green and Trinity's Offensive Lines, (Oh the advantages of going to UofL, great High School Football). Fast and Very Good, as always. I missed the Boyle Highlands game, so I can't really say much about Highlands. but BG and Trinity are the real deal.