• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark at Scott County 9/23
Who wins and Why?
Scott County easily.
SC
The Cardinals will win....:biggrin:
^ Now that is going out on a limb..... LOL
Stardust Wrote:^ Now that is going out on a limb..... LOL

I just couldn't resist. Now to be more specific....the home team Cardinals should win.
Scott will lose this game qb is to cocky he's not that good they are a running team the qb does nothing but hand it off.
the mainman Wrote:Scott will lose this game qb is to cocky he's not that good they are a running team the qb does nothing but hand it off.

GRC used 4 QB in their last game....still trying to see who fits the best. Rebuilding year for GRC...don't see them beating Scott Co @ Georgetown.
I admit that I haven't seen Scott County play. I plan on watching them next Friday when they play Henry Clay. That being said, I have seen GRC play twice and I must give the nod to Scott County.

I have heard that this is a rebuilding year for GRC. Scott is always such a power house.
Nothing but red feathers in this one. Scott County by 3 scores

Will Louisville put up an ad at this game?
Scott County 35-10
Granny Bear Wrote:I admit that I haven't seen Scott County play. I plan on watching them next Friday when they play Henry Clay. That being said, I have seen GRC play twice and I must give the nod to Scott County.

I have heard that this is a rebuilding year for GRC. Scott is always such a power house.

GRC was hit hard by graduation last year in football and basketball. Rebuilding year in both sports.
Scott Co. 31-14.
Scott Co.
Scott County by a bunch!
GACATFAN Wrote:Scott County by a bunch!

I am afraid you are right.