Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/UL Updates
Who is this horrible excuse for a center we have?
I hope the ones defending these guys are watching this....
Plain awful so far. We have no offense.
The D didnt look bad on that drive...
I think Joker lied when he said weve improved and newton was good.
What a hit by Trevathan
A true freshman QB is laying it to us.
Whats retard joker not blitzing this kid for
Has Joker finally figured out that draw plays on 3rd and long dont work and that we actually may have recievers who can catch the ball?
I wonder how long Joker will be there? We need a completely new Coaching Staff. A new Quarterback. And a new Play Caller. When will they learn that they're more plays than screens and draws in the play-book?
This team is an f'in disgrace. All this preseason hype about our O-Line and Louisville has sacked Newton 3847 times already, good god.
By far the worst team ive ever seen wear the blue, no matter what year.
I freaken hope i dont have to hear about how UK will get better and all this having there backs BS on here. THIS TEAM SUCKS. I literally gave away my season tickets.
Ill not watch another UK football game until two things happen.
1.Completely new coaching staff.
2. Morgan Newton goes back to wherever in the hell he came from.
How many time are they gonna sack our ass tonight.
This O Line wouldnt start for Lyndsey Wilson
Sad.

Gotta improve that offense. UL was starting in UK's territory all night long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This O Line wouldnt start for Lindsey Wilson

Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is worse than the 2004 team.
Joker-"I got an idea: lets run a no huddle all the way down the field because they cant adjust and stop it. Then when we get down to the 5 lets huddle and call a play so they can sack are ass and back us up to the 20!"
If we do come back and win, I hope UK fans enjoy it because i dont see us getting another one until next year. Even losing to Jack St.
Im glad to know i donated over a thousand dollars to jokers paycheck by buying season tix.
Wont happen again
Maybe if i save up the money i spend on season tix every year, in 20 years i might have enough saved to buy season bball tix lol
I believe that last play summed it up.
What a disgrace...