Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 48 Sheldon Clark 14
final in Inez
Congrats to Perry and Good Luck to the Cards the rest of the season.
They have a ROUGH schedule
5-0! :letsparty
Did the 14 for SC come in the 4th?
Congrats 'Dores! Keep up the good work!
Congrats PCC. SC has a pretty rough schedule.
5-0 Great game again tonight Dores!
Next weeks a huge game, have a good practice this week.
Good Job Dores!
LWC Wrote:Did the 14 for SC come in the 4th?

8 of them did. The other 6 is attributed to atrocious kickoff coverage and one big play.
Congrats 'Dores.... keep on rolling!
The Dores keep the train rollin' with another big win!

Congrats Commodores!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wow, Sheldon Clark now sits at 0-5 after another disappointing loss. The schedule doesn't get any easier, with a trip to Belfry looming next week.

Honestly, I don't know who made up this schedule, but geez. Perry Central, Rockcastle, Prestonsburg, Hazard, Pikeville, and Frankfort as non-district games, then a district slate that includes Belfry, Lawrence Co., and Pike Central. Just brutal.

Congrats to Perry.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a big believer in the Hellacious scheduling concept.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Not a big believer in the Hellacious scheduling concept.

Me neither, unless you've got the talent to do it and be competitive. You have to know how good your team is going to be and schedule accordingly.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats PCC!
9/16/2011
Perry Co. Central 47 Sheldon Clark 14

Perry Co. Central 7 27 0 13 47
Sheldon Clark 0 0 6 8 14
Scoring summary:
PCC--Keagan Robinson 23 run (Devin Turner kick). PCC--Matthew Robinson 4 run (Turner kick); PCC-- Jay Wright 19 pass to Kyle Huff (Turner kick). PCC-- Huff 82 pass to Darryl Beatty (kick failed). PCC-- Huff 10 pass to Beatty (Turner kick). SC--Christian Skyles 18 run (kick failed). PCC--K. Robinson 44 run (Turner kick). SC--Tim Smith 10 run (Skyles run). PCC--Bryan Rankin 38 run (kick failed).
Records: Perry Co. Central 5-0, Sheldon Clark 0-5

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1YCxqHihc
Congrats Perry on another win.
BIG game next week.
Please, please don't read me wrong, for Perry Central has a great team and obviously much better than SC's this year's edition. But SC gave up to easy ones due to extremely poor snaps to the punter; the ball was at least 4 to 5 feet over the punters head each time. And both of these occurred in very poor field position for SC, and certainly great position for PCC. PCC scored on both of these mishaps.

Sheldon Clark played well in spots, but their inexperienced line was their undoing, again.

KP Skyles, Tim Smith, Taylor Chapman, and Austin Preece played well for the Cards.

Again, I am taking nothing away form PCC, for they are a very good team and I believe will do well going forward. But if SC could have eliminated some egregious mistakes, the game would have been closer.

Good luck Perry County Central, and congratulations on a 5 and 0 start.
Congrats Dores!!! Good luck to both the rest of the season.
Congrats PCC!
maybe SC should of scheduled lawrence lol
Congrats Perry Central.
No surprise!

Any stats?
i will admit that i was wrong with the upset prediction...Now i might have to eat one because these same SC team comes to pond creek to play the pirate..Now i will smother out until Friday.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:maybe SC should of scheduled lawrence lol

they did...9/30