Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 42, Clinton (TN) 7
Final from Clinton TN. The only score that clinton had was on a kick off return. D played so so in the first half but came on strong in the second. I was not at the game. Got all my info from my wife. LOL
Clinton is not very good, they had not scored in the last three games.......Central is headed to Bears Den next friday.
Maybe they're not as good this year but, when I was living in TN, Clinton had an outstanding team! Good win for Knox Central.

Congrats Panthers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
They were 0-4 coming into this game, outscored 118-7 in those 4 games, they have been good in the past but they are very very down this year. 14-7 was the haftime score. Central has work to do. Harlan Co. will be tough, and inside the district at Russell Co. looks to be setting up a big showdown , and now Rock looks to be real. Things get much tougher now!!
The ROCK is 4 real!!!!!!:eyeroll:
Knox turned the ball over in the first half and watched the best player Clinton has (#25) run by them on kick off. They will tie the lose ends on special teams and be ready for a war against the HC team.

It was really nice to see the offense put it in high gear in the 2nd half. Canady is a an amazing weapon and everybody knows it. But tonight the ball was going to other parts of the arsenal which simply made 4 unstoppable when it did come to him. Great game to build on for next week.
Congrats KC
If Knox doesnt improve i could honestly see them finishing 3rd in that district behind Rock and Russell.
Thats a big difference from the beginning of the year when they were the pick to win district.
Congrats Panthers!

mountain_music Wrote:They were 0-4 coming into this game, outscored 118-7 in those 4 games, they have been good in the past but they are very very down this year. 14-7 was the haftime score. Central has work to do. Harlan Co. will be tough, and inside the district at Russell Co. looks to be setting up a big showdown , and now Rock looks to be real. Things get much tougher now!!

I've had this one circled on the calendar since the schedule was made.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Knox doesnt improve i could honestly see them finishing 3rd in that district behind Rock and Russell.
Thats a big difference from the beginning of the year when they were the pick to win district.

You mean behind Russell and Rock LOL
In all honesty, these three teams seem to be evenly matched; which could lead to an exciting district race. It probably won't be decided until the last game and then could actually go to a 3-way tie breaker.
laker20 Wrote:Congrats Panthers!

In all honesty, these three teams seem to be evenly matched; which could lead to an exciting district race. It probably won't be decided until the last game and then could actually go to a 3-way tie breaker.

I could definitely see that happening.
Congrats KC...see ya in Harlan next week!
laker20 Wrote:Congrats Panthers!

I can promise you one thing, K.N.O.X. is not in anyway scared of any team in their district. They have had to play the likes of Bell Co twice a year for Decades. So my Laker friend we will travel to your town expecting a tough game, but my friend when we leave win or lose you will have gained some respect for the Panther Nation this I promise. :rockon:
Congrats to KC
highschoolfan Wrote:I can promise you one thing, K.N.O.X. is not in anyway scared of any team in their district. They have had to play the likes of Bell Co twice a year for Decades. So my Laker friend we will travel to your town expecting a tough game, but my friend when we leave win or lose you will have gained some respect for the Panther Nation this I promise. :rockon:

I don't expect that the Panthers will come here scared. I fully expect a hard fought game, but I don't think that anyone in this district at the beginning of the season had the Lakers finishing anywhere but fourth.

As to respecting the Panther Nation....I feel safe to say that I'm as familiar with the Panther Nation as any kid or coach on your team.