Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 28 Boyd County 14
Final.
Very bad game by Russell but they found a way to survive.
congrats to Russell
Russell dominated statistically with 364 yards rushing. 5 turnovers kept this game much closer than it ever should have been. Very sloppy! Maybe a little bit of a let down after the big games the last two weeks with Ironton and Ashland.
congrats to Russell
Glad russell won thought it would've been worse though.
CONGRATS!!!
BADCAT74 Wrote:Glad russell won thought it would've been worse though.
CONGRATS!!!
I think that is the exact score you predicted. You said it then. I don't know what it is but Boyd always seems to give Russell fits even when they are out matched.
Yea it was, hoped it'd be worse! Lol. I don't mind being wrong sometimes!
Sounds like Russell has another good team this years. Congrats
No matter what. Boyd always gives the devils fits. Way to over come devils. Big win!
Congrats Russell
Congrats Devils on the win, to many turnovers, that come back to bite ya if not fixed. Kudos to Murphy on the TD with down field blocking, good job. The guards have to get quicker pulling and cut it up in the hole, plus the backs have got to be patient and let the blockers lead the way thru the holes. Defense let the ball run right by them many times. Intiate contact, locate the ball, and seperate from the block.
Russell will be fine the rest of the season. Just hope the weak conference does not make them lathargic. Davidson looked alot better tonight at DE. Still would like to see Davidson, Pennington & Dehoff used as a passing attack.
You got a good QB that can throw and 3 big targets, expand your game if you know how???????
It will never happen,their offense will never expand, Ivan has had the skill people to have a lot more effective offense, this year case in point. He needs to do something to keep his defense off the field, especialy against good teams, most teams at any level would love to have a big sure handed te like davison, im not saying throw the ball all over the field, but at least be able to have a good balanced atack when u need one.:redboxer:
Poor ole Boyd County,they're terrible. I don't think they'll ever turn it around.
Congrats Devils.. I really liked Davidson at D-end rather than linebacker. I think he has found his home. He contained well and gave the qb fits with 3 sacks.

I really like the way spradlin secures the ball when in traffic.

I would like to see Dehoff get the ball more. The bubble screen in my opinion would be perfect.

The past two games have indicated that we are having a lot of trouble holding onto and catching the football.
I think it may have been a better ball game if Boyd County could catch the ball. I seen 3 that was dropped that would have helped them on the drives. The Davidson kid is I think is better at d-end also he can give alot of teams fits with his size. Hayes had some very nice runs to help the Devils I think he was the player of the game for them. Both teams still has alot of work.