Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiropractors--Have You Ever Been?
Have you ever been to the chiropractor? If so--what did you think? Good thing or bad thing?

What kind of work did you have done? Was it worth it?
My cousin is a PTA and he does all of my bone popping. Feels great, it's worth any amount of money if you are really in pain and need something done. He has popped my vertabrae plenty of times because they shift alot and my rib was messed up once and he had to put it back in place.
I go whenever I need to. They do pressure points on my knee because of my torn meniscus, they pop my hip or something because of a car wreck I was in and it feels really weird (my hip still hurts). The guy also pops my back and neck, the neck part is really scary because he does a karate chop or something...lol...my neck is curved too much and causes migraines, thats from a car wreck too.
I love chiropractor', def. worth it!!!!
:Thumbs: :worthy:
Give us a little more detail Fuzz . . . . . .

I was a little nervous today for my first time--but it sure worked wonders all ready. It is amazing the way that these people offer such "hands on" service. I was really impressed. It is more of a common sense science--and I am all for that instead of filling me up with drugs all of the time.

By the way fuzz--I LOVE MOTLEY CRUE TOO!
Worked on my back, shoulders and neck. I don't know how I lived without them for 40 years. Right now I'm pain free for the last 6 months.
I use to go every game day in each sport I played, sometimes on off days too.
i've never been but i have a lot of friends that love it
Sometimes you get worse before you get better depending on the kind of work you have done but it is just the soreness because your body isn't used to it. Once that goes away, if it even comes, then you will feel 10 times better. I don't feel like I am running at 100% if my back and neck needs popped. I pop my own alot now by certain twisting motions and pushing things that I do in the desks at school. Mom learned how to pop my back the way the chiropractors and physical therapist does it so that helps.
I would recomend Greg Hackney...he does a great job!
I did regularly in the summer (haven't since school started) just to have him crack my back and stretch it and whatever else