Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County/Mercer County Predictions
Anderson County has pounded on the Titans last few years, will this year be a repeat?
anderson is still a very explosive team. rebuilt line is coming together nice good size at the o line same skill postion players from last year.I say Anderson 42-21
Mercer yet to show they can get physical with anyone when it matters or when they are down a little bit.....Will this be the week they show up and hit someone, prove they can play four quarters and three phases...???? I hear Mercer can throw it some but do they run it any???
So far Mercer has not done anything very well they are big upfront but dont really knock people around, They are pretty balanced but not great at anything YET, IMHO. Anderson is for sure the favorite.. Question is will this Titan squad step up?
Anderson Co. 41-20.
anderson passing attack is crazy!the rushing is little better than average.
41 points? Has Anderson put up that much this year?
In a single game?
last game 52 before half.
Anderson 49 Mercer 20.
bigtitandaddy Wrote:Anderson County has pounded on the Titans last few years, will this year be a repeat?

Yes,another pounded indeed.
a Pounding??????:Sad04: I have been to each game and Mercer has not really got pounded, now looked like fumbling middle school players, yes, but not really pounded by anyone... one lopsided scores but that was more of just giving things away.
anderson county by 4 touchdowns!
If mercer can not stop anderson from fireing out of the gate it will be a long night.:yawn:
Anderson County by 3 TDs