Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players getting looked at
What players are getting looked at by college?
Out of Bourbon Co. Junior - Kentavyous Hopkins(RB/FS) is getting looked at by numerous D1-A and D1-AA. Senior- Devin Arnold (TE/DT/DE) is getting looks from a few D1-A, numerous D1-AA and DII schools.
heard matt robinson from PCC is getting looked at by uk! not sure tho havent had the chance to talk to him!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:heard matt robinson from PCC is getting looked at by uk! not sure tho havent had the chance to talk to him!

Would love to see him in blue. Was not impressed with a video someone posted previously, but was impressed seeing him play in person. Good luck Matt.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Would love to see him in blue. Was not impressed with a video someone posted previously, but was impressed seeing him play in person. Good luck Matt.
he has to be top 5 LB in the state, he is a cardnial fan tho, so i doubt UK being in the picture lol but who knows lol
Taylor Speaks, left tackle for Somerset has made visits to Brown University and Hanover College. He is going to visit Washington University in St. Louis later in the season. He met one of Perry Central's lineman at the Hanover visit--I think it was the left tackle.
Quote:heard matt robinson from PCC is getting looked at by uk! not sure tho havent had the chance to talk to him!

yeah it would be nice to see him suit for the wildcats, but what he personally told me was that he will most likely go to a smaller college somewhat like U'Pike or Eastern..
Quote:Taylor Speaks, left tackle for Somerset has made visits to Brown University and Hanover College. He is going to visit Washington University in St. Louis later in the season. He met one of Perry Central's lineman at the Hanover visit--I think it was the left tackle.

i have seen him on tape, pretty strong and stout dude... good luck to him
Quote:he has to be top 5 LB in the state, he is a cardnial fan tho, so i doubt UK being in the picture lol but who knows lol

no doubt hes the best in the mountains,IMO i would give him a #3 ranking and thats only because i know there is at least a couple more out there thats just straight up better then he is. but not by much.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i have seen him on tape, pretty strong and stout dude... good luck to him

He's just not very big. He's only about 6'2" 210 lbs which is very small for a tackle. He does have a big frame though and can add a bunch of muscle weight without losing speed. He will probably play center or guard in college. He also longsnaps and was nationally ranked before his junior season by prokicker.com but he didn't get to go to the summer camps this year because of Governor's Scholars.
Alex Lange for Somerset is getting some looks as a punter/kicker. He did well enough at camps this summer to be invited to the ESPN Top 125 camp and finished in the top 1/4 as a punter. He's a heck of a runningback/quarterback as well but I would think he has a better chance to play at a higher level as a kicker.
Storm Wilson wide receiver from Somerset is getting looks as well but when it all is said and done I think he'll play D-1 baseball instead of football. Great athlete.
Pulaski County's kicker, Drew Patton, is being looked at by a bunch of schools!! I will have to see if I can locate the list of schools that are looking at him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Pulaski County's kicker, Drew Patton, is being looked at by a bunch of schools!! I will have to see if I can locate the list of schools that are looking at him.

Drew is a good one. How about Justin Cornett? I'd have to think he's getting some looks from at least some smaller schools.
I'm sure Pikeville's Zack Burgy Vanhoose will to a top major D-1 school.
From East Jessamine
Cameron Thomas is heavily recruited, seems by every school in the country.
Seth Hunt , James Russell and Oleh Markevitch are getting looked at as well.
Kaleb Leach of Frankfort is getting looked at by a few D1 schools. EKU, SIU, Murray State
KNOX CENTRAL===Diamond--Barger--Grubb--Canady
toussaints Wrote:Kaleb Leach of Frankfort is getting looked at by a few D1 schools. EKU, SIU, Murray State

EKU d-1 in football???
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:EKU d-1 in football???

I think EKU is D-1 now. Has been a couple years now.
EKU is D1-AA which means they play in the FCS series.

Alan Boggs from Pike Central per hear say is getting some big looks. I can't verify who or I'd say. I'm not going to get on here and blow smoke on stuff I'm not positive on.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Taylor Speaks, left tackle for Somerset has made visits to Brown University and Hanover College. He is going to visit Washington University in St. Louis later in the season. He met one of Perry Central's lineman at the Hanover visit--I think it was the left tackle.

The bolded is very impressive. I imagine Mr. Speaks is a great student as well as football player.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:The bolded is very impressive. I imagine Mr. Speaks is a great student as well as football player.

He has a 32 on the ACT and is tied for valedictorian going into his senior year. And he can play a little bit of football as well. He's a 3 year starter. 30-2 so far.

Somerset has some great students Alex Lange, Taylor Speaks, Brandon Hall and Storm Wilson all have great grades and test scores as well as great talent on the field.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:The bolded is very impressive. I imagine Mr. Speaks is a great student as well as football player.

I was thinking the same thing. From GRC, Poky Harris is getting looks from UK, Western and Eastern.
Not sure, but I would say the Jude kid from Johnson Central would have to be getting some looks.
Just hear say...but the talk is Corey Davenport of Bell has letters from ball state, marshall, tennessee and stanford. Not sure how serious the interest is.
TheRealVille Wrote:Not sure, but I would say the Jude kid from Johnson Central would have to be getting some looks.

im sure he is, id like to find out from what schools???
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:im sure he is, id like to find out from what schools???

I know he is getting looks from Va. Tech in wrestling.
Vince Howard & Dallas Tinker
SaveUK Wrote:I know he is getting looks from Va. Tech in wrestling.

im sure hes getting alot of wrestling d-1 looks!