Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you take Terrel Owens or Ron Artest ???
who would you rather have on your team T.O. or Ron Artest !!!
i would rather have t.o because he produces more that artest but their attitudes are horrible
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i would rather have t.o because he produces more that artest but their attitudes are horrible

took the words off my keyboard on that one
Artest seems like he is doing good with the kings so I am going to have to say Artest.
neither... save the money i would spend on them and get some better players.
[quote author=Vincent Vega link=topic=19207.msg181333#msg181333 date=1139894199]
neither...  save the money i would spend on them and get some better players.
[/quote]
u got that right
lmao...i agree big time
TO...I think this season 'The Tuna' will straighten him up....
i would take artest. He is a big time talent. TO....i just dont know about him. I think Artest is more valuable to a bball team then TO is to a football team. just my opinion.
well u really cant compare them two.  They are from differenet sports to try and compare.  because what make work in the NBA is not going to work in the NFL.
Owens
A shut down defender or a big play receiver I dont know it would be a toss up to me...They both run there mouth way too much
If I were a coach and these were the only two choices that I had, I think that I would just shoot myself.
Artest because he did make a mistake but his attitude's still better than T.O.'s
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
artest
You really can't compare the 2 sports......but I would pick Owens.
BurntTires Wrote:You really can't compare the 2 sports......but I would pick Owens.

Why?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I would take TO. Artest may quit basketball at any time to pursue his rap career. He needs help.
venom93 Wrote:I would take TO. Artest may quit basketball at any time to pursue his rap career. He needs help.

T.O. could quit at any time just because the whole world doesn't refer to him as the 2nd coming of the Mesiah
BFritz Wrote:T.O. could quit at any time just because the whole world doesn't refer to him as the 2nd coming of the Mesiah

TO is too concerned about making the coin to quit. I would say you could call him whatever you wanted to if you paid him enough.
owens
T.o.
venom93 Wrote:TO is too concerned about making the coin to quit. I would say you could call him whatever you wanted to if you paid him enough.

But he can hold out like he did for the Eagles if they don't spent the national treasure to pay him