Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ JC 2/17
predictions?
I would have to say Johnson Central for sure. They have been playing really good ball lately.
JC by 4
This is going to be a great game! Both teams are playing great lately! I just hope my Lady Eagles come out ready and focused as they did against Magoffin. When they play hard-nosed defense, and are patient on offense, that's when they play their best. I just hope both teams play their game and let the best team (that night) win.

Another great Wireman - Baldwin match up!:Guitar01:
"jchsrulz" Wrote:This is going to be a great game! Both teams are playing great lately! I just hope my Lady Eagles come out ready and focused as they did against Magoffin. When they play hard-nosed defense, and are patient on offense, that's when they play their best. I just hope both teams play their game and let the best team (that night) win.

Another great Wireman - Baldwin match up!:Guitar01:
Class post and I too hope to see a classic game!
Will be a good one. Paintsville in a close one. Either one of these teams will upset Magoffin. Co. again in the 15th Region.
I'm gonna say Paintsville..Since this is a pretty big rivalry, I would imagine the atmosphere at this game will be crazy!!!
I'm not gonna make a prediction til after the MC game, but I will say this, I expect a great game from both teams.