Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard hits
just wondering who had big hits for thier team this week.:ChairHit:
Prater Helton Took one of Magoffin County's players helmets off on a INT return
Pikeville's Gavin Miller laid out a Ram on a peel back block.

On the other hand, Pikeville's Ben Maynard (FR LB) got DESTROYED on Raceland's first drive. I'm talking feet over head knocked down. But, he is a gamer and got right back up!
Bell County's Osolonian hit on Middlesboro's receiver Poindexter!!!:yikes:
#19 for Highlands (forget his name), laid out a Dixie player this week. Actually there were many plays this week by the HHS D, where they were pounding Dixie. In the second half, the Dixie sideline started to look like an ER room. If HHS D can continue to play with this intensity, teams are in for a hurting. Hopefully some fan can get the above mentioned hit on here for others to see. It was televised and they showed the replay several times.
BobcatForever Wrote:Bell County's Osolonian hit on Middlesboro's receiver Poindexter!!!:yikes:

I was impressed with the play of Oslonian. I believe he is starting to put his stamp on the QB job at Bell High.
Powell's QB/S made an impressive hit on a Pike Central player trying to make a catch over the middle. I think it was #21 for PCC.
john brewer from leslie had a big hit on #14 of AC as he came across the middle friday night and a big hit ta force a fumble on there rb
Bryson Thompson (5'8") for Boone laid a kid out on a screen block this past week. The other kid being at least 3-6 inches taller. It got the WHOLE crowd going.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Prater Helton Took one of Magoffin County's players helmets off on a INT return

we just watched a replay of sports overtime and this was a brutal hit, he also had a monster hit in the 2nd quarter, he's gonna be fun to watch this season.:popcorn:
A Collins player (I don't remember who) made a huge hit on an Oldham County player at the goal line as time expired just before half time to keep them from scoring.