Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern 42 - Lynn Camp 14
Final from MS
Congrats on their first win. Here is hoping they build off this win and score some success against their tougher opponents.

Do you know how Southern's backs Russel and Harris did?
Congrats Masidon Southern
Congrats to Southern! I would be interested in stats as well on Russell and Lake.
Talked to a friend who coaches at MS. B/w Russell & Harris hey over 400 yards rushing. Lake had KO return for 82 yards. Congrats to MS!
Congrats MS. Nice win.
Good to see southern win
It is Lynn Camp, but it is always nice to get a win, not matter who it is against.
Well, Madison Southern better enjoy this win because this probably the only win that they will have this season. The schedule looks pretty tough ahead!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Harris kid is that the same one who played for Madison middle last year because if it is he will be a flat out stud for them.
yes same harris kid
I coached aginst him last two years and he just killed us we couldnt catch or tackle him very nice and polite young man. He is a freshman that can play on the varsity level and do very well.
CBW57 Wrote:I coached aginst him last two years and he just killed us we couldnt catch or tackle him very nice and polite young man. He is a freshman that can play on the varsity level and do very well.

I was lucky enough to coach him the past two years. He is a great ball player and it was an awful thing to lose him to Southern. He would've helped Madison Central down the road.

As for the rushing stats posted above, Richmond Register said over 400 total rushing yards with Harris/Russel getting a combined 300.
Just a question but why did he go to southren I really thought he would be at central,Lex Cath or Lexington Christian? I know at southren he is probably looking at being a starter on varsity.
Wow that would be southern my spelling seems to be a little off.Confusednicker:
Way to go Madison!