Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 12 East Ridge 6
Final.

Phelps beats East Ridge for the first time since 2002.
Is this a joke?
I think thats the final. Anyone else can correct me if I am wrong. This could be a huge win for the phelps team.
Nice win for the Hornets!
How can East Ridge fall off so fast?
Congrats to the Hornets on a big win.
Nice win. Phelps has a good staff.
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Confusedleep:
Wow, congrats Phelps
Wow! Never saw this coming either, congrats to Phelps!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Omg. lol.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Omg. lol.

Crazy Night.
Congrats Phelps. ER has lost both games that I thought they would have easily won.
Wow, we suck this year.

You're embarrassing us boys. You can get this done. Put your face through their chests and win some games guys, come on..
Thats the correct score!!!We knew we could beat them,they just don't have the heart.
Is this the same East Ridge team that folks were predicting would contend for the district title this year? Whats happened? Looks like it is time to regroup.
hawg laig Wrote:Is this the same East Ridge team that folks were predicting would contend for the district title this year? Whats happened? Looks like it is time to regroup.

Haha

I don't recall anyone that matters or that knows anything about football and this district, predicting ER to contend for a district title. Belfry should win the district easily. You cant pay attention to what some of the students get on here and say. ER may compete one day but its not gonna be this year.
Phelps is legit this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them compete with Pikeville.
WOW!! What happened? Not to take anything away from the impressive win for Phelps but, is East Ridge that bad this year?!

Congrats Hornets!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I am watching East Ridge and Shelby valley now and though I did not think Phelps would beat E/R I can not say it really shocks me they did.
Man I would love to beat Pikeville.
HornetSting Wrote:Man I would love to beat Pikeville.
:eyeroll:
Real Badman Wrote:Phelps is legit this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them compete with Pikeville.

That's a bold, bold statement.
MisterPerfect Wrote:That's a bold, bold statement.
Especially considering Pikeville has now beaten two good Top 10 1A teams now in 3 games. ER has gotten destroyed by Shelby Valley and now beaten by a very average Phelps team. I was impressed with the heart the Phelps boys showed against Pike Central, and they have some really good sized boys, but not near enough depth and overall team speed to compete with Pikeville right now.
I was using the defensive containment aspect against Pike Central in comparison to Pikeville, but then again we all know Pike Central isn't the Chicago Bears.

I said compete, not win.
Real Badman Wrote:I was using the defensive containment aspect against Pike Central in comparison to Pikeville, but then again we all know Pike Central isn't the Chicago Bears.

I said compete, not win.
What defensive containment? Pike Central put up 56 points on you all with the JV team playing from near the end of the 3rd qtr on, and they still scored at least 2 touchdowns against Phelps. Phelps would not have even scored if the DB had simply let #15 catch the ball then tackle him. Instead, he went for the interception, which allowed the taller receiver to catch behind him and it was a race to the endzone from there.
I hate hearing "all mighty Pikeville"all the time when they would get stomped by Pike Central.Harlan about beat Pikeville and so did Raceland I mean really if your so mighty show it.
HornetSting Wrote:I hate hearing "all mighty Pikeville"all the time when they would get stomped by Pike Central.Harlan about beat Pikeville and so did Raceland I mean really if your so mighty show it.
To be fair, you do know your fair share about getting "stomped", so I will take your word for it.
Yeah I do,but look at Phelps compared to Pikeville though.We don't have the luxury of resting me or any of my other teammates.If we had 10 more "ok" players we coulda beat ER by 30.
HornetSting Wrote:I hate hearing "all mighty Pikeville"all the time when they would get stomped by Pike Central.Harlan about beat Pikeville and so did Raceland I mean really if your so mighty show it.
And Harlan and Raceland are better than ER in my opinion.