Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 24- Allen Central 8
Kind of a surprise. Thought the rebels would done better.
Keep your heads up boys its still early
I think the rebels will be rough to handle come playoff time.
what are they putting in those boys water down in leslie county, you can tell they are very well much improved, congrats Eagles!
I knew Leslie would win. But not like this.
I knew AC couldnt keep this one close. Never understood why so many people were picking them to win.
Good win Leslie. That loss to Powell county looks legit now that they beat Pike Central.
Game could have gotten way out of hand tonight...
Leslie, once again, was their own worst enemy with horrible penalties and dropped passes...

But Leslie's Defense really went to work tonight.. Caused 5 turnovers and under 100 yards total offense for Allen Central.. John Brewer and Blake Bray were beasts for Leslie tonight, but it was a team effort...
These guys continue to get better every week..
Congrats LC
Nice win for Leslie. Keep up the hard work.
Congrats to Leslie. Their defense played a great game. AC had 6 turnovers and failed to punch one in from the 3 yard line and yet was able to keep it to a 2 score deficit. That many turnovers will make it tough to beat any team. I thought AC played pretty good defense considering they were on the field most of the night. They did not give up a score in the second half. Leslie's D was able to keep the AC offense from getting into any kind of rythm. I thought Leslie's linebackers played one heck of a game. Good luck to Leslie the rest of the season. AC keep working and improving, a great season is still ahead.
Really thought that AC could win this one but, I was obviously wrong!

Congrats Eagles!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON