Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co 48, Gate City 7
hitemup Wrote:I would like to have another shot at Highlands. 5A is open this year: we have a chance to become the dominant program in 5A because it is lacking the traditional and big name programs.

I really believe that if we are lucky enough to make it to Bowling Green then we will/can beat Bowling Green. I do not have a lot of respect for football out in the western half of the state outside of Mayfield and the Owensboro schools. I have watched too many state championship games where the west gets rolled when they make it.

Like I said man, I know exactly what your agenda is on here.
Yogibear Wrote:Why dude? Seriously? Is anybody any good? What about Bell, will they be down too by the time they play us?
No but I predict here n now..Bell County Will feel somewhat down after they Play Harlan County. Confusedhh:
Dont know why..but I thought Harlan County would be unbeatable the first year of the merger..really gifted atheletes. loved the smith kid..Dylon i think. and the big guys that came with him from new Harlan.
most certainally like what i see.
I guess waiting a tad will make a person or persons appreciate it longer.
Sorta like a good pot of soup beans cooking on the back burner all night always seems to taste just a little better in the morn.:yum:
HOMER = Hitemup.