Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man charged for sex with inflatable raft
http://www.pulsejournal.com/news/local-n...41835.html

HAMILTON — A man who has been repeatedly arrested for public indecency faces a new charge after an incident during the weekend.

Edwin Charles Tobergta, 32, of the 1000 block of Harmon Avenue, was arrested at his home early Sunday morning after he was seen engaging in sexual conduct with a pink inflatable swimming pool raft, according to police records. The incident allegedly occurred in an alley behind his home. The witness, who was the owner of the raft, reported to police that the suspect took the raft with him after being shouted at to stop, according to records.

Police said the suspect admitted to the act and told officers that he has a problem and needs help.

Tobergta has been arrested at least five times previously for similar offenses, according to Hamilton Municipal Court records. He was indicted in May 2010 for tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools; and after a July 2008 conviction for public indecency, he was sentenced to community control and required to seek mental health services.
ah boys...
I thought that was one of those "protected" classes that the liberal/progressives are always defending
^ Give'em time, you will see them post on here before long....
This guys an idiot.
What I found quietly disturbing, is that the raft DID NOT BELONG TO HIM! :eek:
^ So he is an Adulterer as well?????
This is strange...
^ Living and working in NKY, I certainly took advantage of making fun of my Ohio work colleagues (this guy is from Ohio). They promptly shut me up by saying that this is big news, but if it was in Kentucky it would have been sex with an animal and that is so common it would have never been reported.......
Stardust Wrote:^ So he is an Adulterer as well?????
Who gets custody of the Bicep Floaties when they're born? Get it?
^ too funny:Thumbs:
Probably the strangest thing I've ever heard of.

Their is some weird people in this world!!
It was probably a Log Cabin Republican who thought the inflatable was Kentucky State Senator David Williams because it was full of hot air.
Stardust Wrote:http://www.pulsejournal.com/news/local-n...41835.html

HAMILTON — A man who has been repeatedly arrested for public indecency faces a new charge after an incident during the weekend.

Edwin Charles Tobergta, 32, of the 1000 block of Harmon Avenue, was arrested at his home early Sunday morning after he was seen engaging in sexual conduct with a pink inflatable swimming pool raft, according to police records. The incident allegedly occurred in an alley behind his home. The witness, who was the owner of the raft, reported to police that the suspect took the raft with him after being shouted at to stop, according to records.

Police said the suspect admitted to the act and told officers that he has a problem and needs help.

Tobergta has been arrested at least five times previously for similar offenses, according to Hamilton Municipal Court records. He was indicted in May 2010 for tampering with evidence and possessing criminal tools; and after a July 2008 conviction for public indecency, he was sentenced to community control and required to seek mental health services.

Here's the best part of the story: "Police said the suspect admitted to the act and told officers that he has a problem and needs help." :rockon:

I just love that the guy realizes that it's NOT normal to want to insert your penis into a pool toy and have your way with it. But I suppose it's just too hard to resist all that sexy pink plastic...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Surely the owner doesn't want his raft back!!!!!:Tongueuke:
Bob Seger Wrote:Surely the owner doesn't want his raft back!!!!!:Tongueuke:

The owner watched
Bob Seger Wrote:Surely the owner doesn't want his raft back!!!!!:Tongueuke:

He wants custody of the Little Floats
Stardust Wrote:The owner watched

Hmmm, that makes it debatable about who is the biggest sicko of the two then , doesn't it?
:insane:[Image: http://cmsimg.nky.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bil...-pool-raft]

Edwin Charles Tobergta

*** Update****
Tobergta, who remains at the Hamilton city jail, had been arrested at least five times for similar offenses, most recently in 2008, Hamilton Municipal Court records state.

Tobergta’s grandmother, cried as she explained to a reporter Wednesday how the family has tried to seek mental care for her grandsoTobergta’s grandmother, Linda Tobergta, cried as she explained to a reporter Wednesday how the family has tried to seek mental care for her grandson over the years, to no avail. He suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and has abused his medication in the past, she said.

n over the years, to no avail. He suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and has abused his medication in the past, she said.

“He has a lot of mental problems and he’s always had a fascination for plastic,” she said. “That’s just it. That’s all of it. We never could get the proper care for Edwin. It’s like nobody cares.”