Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt county 35 Letcher county Central 14
How did they look....
Breathitt come out very flat, and finally started playing in the third quarter. Breathitt would of scored at least two more touchdowns if the ref's wouldn't throw a flag everytime the boobcats got inside the 20. This could of easily been a shut out for the bobcats, the secondary had two blown coverages that gave up two scores. Just happy to come out with a win,bobcats will get better every week but the secondary needs a little work because Somerset will coming to town in three weeks and they can throw the ball.
Congrats Bobcats!
A thread was already started on this game last night.
This was Coach Holcomb's 250th career victory(All at Breathitt)
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Breathitt come out very flat, and finally started playing in the third quarter. Breathitt would of scored at least two more touchdowns if the ref's wouldn't throw a flag everytime the boobcats got inside the 20. This could of easily been a shut out for the bobcats, the secondary had two blown coverages that gave up two scores. Just happy to come out with a win,bobcats will get better every week but the secondary needs a little work because Somerset will coming to town in three weeks and they can throw the ball.

boobcats??? They got girls on their team?
Congrats Bobcats
Congratulations Bobcats. Keep improving.
Congrats Bobcats, keep rolling.
Game had no rhythm. Too many nit picking flags. Too many conversations. LCC's defense was good enough to win. Offense was another story. Breathitt Co finally started to roll with better field position. Was a good litmus test for both.
mandan Wrote:boobcats??? They got girls on their team?

Sorry, I didn't realize that this was English 101.Confusedhh:
mandan Wrote:boobcats??? They got girls on their team?

You said what I was thinking...lolConfusedinglepar
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:You said what I was thinking...lolConfusedinglepar

They must have some strong girls on their team to be rank 5th in the state in 3A.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:They must have some strong girls on their team to be rank 5th in the state in 3A.

They have some strong boys that work hard. Go Bobcats. Keep it up!:Thumbs:
Twitter: @tc_analytics