Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland 8/26
All Tomcats in this one folks

Ashland-48

Raceland-6
Raceland has played them tough in the past but I don't think so this year.
Ashland 55
Raceland 12
48-14 Tomcats
I hate to say it, but Ashland rolls.
Tomcats run away with it quick!
As bad as Coach Hart wants it to be.
I believe Ashland wins by 21, but it will actually be closer then alot of people think.
Kosar Wrote:As bad as Coach Hart wants it to be.

Well I hope coach Hart has a heart!!
Tomcats by 35
The Tomcat D will be way too much for the ram offense. Ashland in a romp!
What ever the Rams score should pale in comparison to the Tomcat #'s. I still can't really put actual scores in my predictions, but I can at least call the lopsided scores, for Raceland's sake let's just hope I'm wrong.
Kitty Cats claw the Ams 44-7.
With the six or seven wins that the RAMs have had over the past 14 or 15 years against the tomcats. How many times were the RAMs not a big underdog or just underdog?
Tomcats name the score, should win by 40 pts. in a statement game
tomcats by 28
Cats by 30!
We may have the odds. If you take the scores that everyone has posted on here from the time this post started. The average would be Tomcats 34--Rams 1. A 33 point spread. We'll see what it is by thursday evening. See how close the score is.
Should be an easy win for the Tomcats as home!!

Ashland - 42

Raceland - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I'm just glad Ashland keeps us on their schedule! This gives our rams a chance to play in a big time atmosphere at Putnam! Say what you want about the Tomcats. But one thing is for sure they bring a great crowd and so does raceland. Playing a school this big with a team this young spells disaster. But it's great for our players to play on a big stage like this! And with hunter playing QB it pushes our secondary to get better. I believe in our rams. But this one gets out of control early. Were just to young and small up front. 42-16 Ashland. I just want to see some poise from the rams not making stupid turnovers and some guys stepping up on D. A real learning experience for our young QB to see what he does with the ball when pressured because he may not face a team this good all season. Let's stay injury free and move on to the next week. This marks a 5 game streak on the road for us. Let's get some experience and hang our heads high!
Weel I hope this prepares you for the playoffs, because you need all the help you can get to get farther along in the playoffs, all the good teams you have had, and no prize at the end of the rainbow
old warrior Wrote:Weel I hope this prepares you for the playoffs, because you need all the help you can get to get farther along in the playoffs, all the good teams you have had, and no prize at the end of the rainbow

At least when we go 5-6 it's a terrible season. You thought you were world beaters LAST SEASON. Wait a minute! How many times in the last 15 years have the RAMS had a losing season. Lets compare records with Greenup Co. How many winning seasons. Not .500 but winning seasons.

What is your record right now. When you pay a weak non district schedule you have a chance to go 6-5, 5-6.
First of all, everyone needs to keep in mind that the Rams are a Class A school. They have substantially less numbers to choose from then the Tomcats. Respect goes out to the Rams for competing with bigger schools year in and year out. They consistently keep larger schools on their schedule in order to gain experience and competition for the playoffs. Lets not forget 06',07',08', when the Class A Raceland team went into Putnam and provided the Cats with an L. Raceland has the ability to play with the Ashland. However, this year I do not think the Rams can keep up with the depth of the Ashland's skill players. Raceland is a young team, and will have their fair chances to beat the Tomcats in the future. Ashland is just too much this year but I can guarantee the Rams will come to play and you never know, anything can happen on any given Friday.

Ashland 34
Raceland 15
NoPicks Wrote:First of all, everyone needs to keep in mind that the Rams are a Class A school. They have substantially less numbers to choose from then the Tomcats. Respect goes out to the Rams for competing with bigger schools year in and year out. They consistently keep larger schools on their schedule in order to gain experience and competition for the playoffs. Lets not forget 06',07',08', when the Class A Raceland team went into Putnam and provided the Cats with an L. Raceland has the ability to play with the Ashland. However, this year I do not think the Rams can keep up with the depth of the Ashland's skill players. Raceland is a young team, and will have their fair chances to beat the Tomcats in the future. Ashland is just too much this year but I can guarantee the Rams will come to play and you never know, anything can happen on any given Friday.

Ashland 34
Raceland 15

Good post NoPicks.. Some schools play down in the non district games so they can get some wins under their belts before district play. The RAMS do the opposite! We play the bigger schools like Ashland, Russell and the Lawrence co's in hopes that it will make us a better team come district. Over the years we could have had lots of 10-0 and 11-0 regular seasons. But when your a 1A school playing the 3-4-and 5A schools in the non district games. Your going to take lots of hits.
^ I like the mentality of playing the games that will be harder than your District games. Come playoff time, your playoff games will not be against any tougher competition than you have already played early in the season.
Cats big
Ashland will win this game but the Tomcats are very overated coming into this season. From what I heard, and from what they returned from last year squad, I was expecting a far superior team. From what I saw so far from the Tomcats, they are very weak and lack skill players. :Thumbs:
21 ashland 6 raceland
[quote=Wildcats11]Ashland will win this game but the Tomcats are very overated coming into this season. From what I heard, and from what they returned from last year squad, I was expecting a far superior team. From what I saw so far from the Tomcats, they are very weak and lack skill players. :Thumbs:[/

Very weak an lack skill players. Interesting observation. Confusednicker:

Just curious what superpower do you hail from?
:Clap:
NoPicks Wrote:First of all, everyone needs to keep in mind that the Rams are a Class A school. They have substantially less numbers to choose from then the Tomcats. Respect goes out to the Rams for competing with bigger schools year in and year out. They consistently keep larger schools on their schedule in order to gain experience and competition for the playoffs. Lets not forget 06',07',08', when the Class A Raceland team went into Putnam and provided the Cats with an L. Raceland has the ability to play with the Ashland. However, this year I do not think the Rams can keep up with the depth of the Ashland's skill players. Raceland is a young team, and will have their fair chances to beat the Tomcats in the future. Ashland is just too much this year but I can guarantee the Rams will come to play and you never know, anything can happen on any given Friday.

Ashland 34
Raceland 15

excellent post